The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 71 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-bikes...0r/1282137132?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
2007 Ninja 650 Very nice bike. Fuel injected. Needs nothing. Recent new tires. Has aftermarket exhaust but comes with original. Call or text anytime, 226-500-3787 $2,600.00

$_27.JPG

That's pretty cheap for a reliable workhorse. My 2010 has 130,000 km and runs perfectly. Only issue was a blown stator ( known issue ).

That bike has spent a lot of time sitting, otherwise looks good

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

It makes me wonder whenever I see a nice older adventure touring bike with less than 10K km on it. If I were willing to drive to Ottawa, I'd be interested in it myself (of course, the drive back would be the best part of the trip)

It makes me wonder whenever I see a nice older adventure touring bike with less than 10K km on it. If I were willing to drive to Ottawa, I'd be interested in it myself (of course, the drive back would be the best part of the trip)

A few more kilometres on it and it could be my bike.

That bike has spent a lot of time sitting, otherwise looks good

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Wow 1,000 km/year on an adventure bike. That is probably the least I have ever seen.

Boyoboy, it appears it could be a US bike. odo seems to be in miles (or old pics) and mph is on the outside ring of speedo. That pushes the value down a bit.

Back
Top Bottom