What games do you play? | Page 23 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What games do you play?

Thanks for that link @vociferous! I have a few pairs of 3.5mm jack headphones with mics already laying around, so I am going to try this route for now.
Thanks for all the replies/ links.

Sent from my custom Purple Joe Bass mobile on Tapatalk

Thanks @sabex
Anyone have any luck with the Nintendo Classic Console?
Someone mentioned it inbthis thread a while back and I said that my kid didn't want one.
Of course, now he does. 

yep, wanted one from the start. But all sold out in an hour.
Now all the meatheads on kijiji are selling them for $300 plus.

I got one online from a guy who ordered two. Great console and cant believe how small it is from the original.

Nice score @infernobuster
I'm still looking...

I MAY have just downloaded WoW for some winter private-server action. PM me if you play on Warmane

Yeah, my kid wants/ needs usb as the headphone ports on his pc do not work.
He's using them for games/ skype/ doing YT vids

I have a few friends that went the Turtle Beach route and they seem to like them a lot, but every now and again they have to reset the controllers to make them synch up properly. I bought a set of Polk Pro Audio ZX something-or-others for myself. They have been great, sound quality is way better than the cheaper headsets. Might be a bit expensive for what you are looking for. Astro has some good options too, but it depends on what you are looking for in terms of features vs. sound quality.

This ^^^

What do you guys like for gaming headsets (usb) that will not break the bank for me to get my kid for Christmas? The $30 Amazon ones lasted about a year.

As Kestrel posted the Kingston HyperX are a great headset for under $100.

I have an Orange Cobra E Blue headset that was on sale from the regular $40 because it was orange. It doesn't have a video, and isn't 3-D sound, but seems to work fine. Might even come in Purple if you're lucky. I'm somewhat ignorant of the area, but for $30, it was worth getting them. The sound is clear to me, and no one has complained about the mic. I'm not sure what you're getting for over $100, unless it's comfort and safety features, like blocking loud noises, and maybe 3-d sound? My teenagers use it more than I do though.
Don't expect them to last.

I've been having a lot of fun in GTA:Online again recently with the biker DLC from last month, anyone else rockin' a biker clubhouse and a slew of rides??

They also added a TRON bike and full 3d light-cycle battles in tron-like maps. Pretty cool if you're a fan of both Tron and bikes ;)

And I find being a MC member also really helps in PvP, if that's your thing.

Last edited:
I've been having a lot of fun in GTA:Online again recently with the biker DLC from last month, anyone else rockin' a biker clubhouse and a slew of rides??

They also added a TRON bike and full 3d light-cycle battles in tron-like maps. Pretty cool if you're a fan of both Tron and bikes ;)

Is that a free update or do you pay for that add-on?

GTA V has to be the best open world game there ever was. Playing through Watch Dogs 2 right now. While fun, it feels like a dumbed down version of GTA V in many regards, especially driving/biking.

Free update - the community has been impressed this past half year with all the free updates rockstar has been throwing out. Only complaint is having to grind for $$$ in-game to be able to afford all the cool new stuff :)

Free update - the community has been impressed this past half year with all the free updates rockstar has been throwing out. Only complaint is having to grind for $$$ in-game to be able to afford all the cool new stuff :)

I thankfully had some money because I made an account before the big Sony hack, so got half a million or a million, all I know is I had a nice apartment pretty much from the get go. I did make the mistake of saving up to buy that super tough military vehicle with the top mounted machine gun only to find after that it does not sit in your garage, you have to phone for one every time. Big waste!

Put out free updates but make all the cool stuff so damn expensive you contemplate buying in game money to get all of it. Win win on their end.

Valentino Rossi game is alot of fun. You start at his ranch and work you up to earning a contract.

Going to try gp 15 next see if it's a as fun

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

36ef351d4b.jpg

Can I join your club? Check out my sweet ride ;)

My go-to bike (and overall vehicle) is the bati 801rr. Just feels like it handles better than the rest, and still accelerates fast enough. Anytime I'm in a public lobby and an event comes up for near-misses in a row I just go the wrong way on the highway, and end up with 20x more score than 2nd place. and always 1st person on bikes.

Been playing a lot of KSP again recently. I enjoy most anything that has to do with space. No Man's Sky just released a big update that changed a fair bit of stuff.Even added a survival mode that'll make you want to rip your hair out after trekking for an hr+ of real time to your starting crashed ship, and then have to spend another 3 hours looking for zinc!

Back
Top Bottom