Toronto Maple Leafs Playoff Thread | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Toronto Maple Leafs Playoff Thread

I'd love to see Boston win in any amount and my only other prayer is pittsburgh gets put out. Otherwise who cares. It's not even a real season anyways. :rolleyes:

Whoever wins this year will have an asterix beside their name and be subject to "would they have won if it was a full season?" analysis reports.

Then EA sports will do a full 82 game season simulation.

There should be no asterisk, it is a full playoff and if it was a full season all that means is the Leafs would have died off and not even made the playoffs LOL.

Whoever wins this year will have an asterix beside their name and be subject to "would they have won if it was a full season?" analysis reports.

Then EA sports will do a full 82 game season simulation.

Boston in 5

This is gonna be the best 4 games of hockey in 9 years :lmao:

I'd love to see Boston win in any amount and my only other prayer is pittsburgh gets put out. Otherwise who cares. It's not even a real season anyways. :rolleyes:

Anyone heard from Tim Thomas? Still in re-hab?

I need Pitts & the Hawks in the final for a sweet payday ;)

Anyone heard from Tim Thomas? Still in re-hab?

I need Pitts & the Hawks in the final for a sweet payday ;)

LOL, So does 90% of my Playoff pool.

Thread should be called "tear up the buds thread"

Hopefully no one gets splinters jumping off the bandwagon!

They both stated after the game it was a shared look that was intended for something offensive a guy next to them said. Sad that that is the most interesting thing at a Laughs game.

Probably someone said something about Phaneuf, and rightly so because that **** did nothing all game and looked like a 50 year old man on the ice.

Harsh loss, the Leafs played a dominant OT and should've won it. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom