Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 168 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

I have a klx for sale if you are interested it is pretty well farkled. Let me know

sent from a device using a program

Last edited:
Wtf pinecone guy. He should know better lmao

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I don't want to sell it...lol figured if it sells with a high price, I'll buy a track bike. Otherwise...I'll keep it and convert it :agave:

油井緋色;2348683 said:
I don't want to sell it...lol figured if it sells with a high price, I'll buy a track bike. Otherwise...I'll keep it and convert it :agave:
Hahaha

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I think this is a reasonable price. Chain and sprockets can be had for $200 and $100 to install at a shop or do it yourself fee.

its actually not a bad bike to buy, fix and re-sell for 2500

Yeah....hmm. How hard is it to sell first-gen SV650s these days, distressed chains notwithstanding?

Well for me Why did it break. lack of maintenance ? what else has been neglected ?. What else is damaged and why not fix it and sell it if it so cheap ?. I have seen better SV's for similar prices. Personal opinion I know but that's mine.

He's asking 1700 which means he'll prolly sell for 1500 or even less. That bike has no business being mentioned in here.

He's asking 1700 which means he'll prolly sell for 1500 or even less. That bike has no business being mentioned in here.

I bet you could get it if you showed him $1300... which would be a great deal IMO. And yes, that bike has no business being in this thread.

I think this is a reasonable price. Chain and sprockets can be had for $200 and $100 to install at a shop or do it yourself fee.

its actually not a bad bike to buy, fix and re-sell for 2500

Good luck re-selling a 2001 SV650 with 50,000km for $2,500.
Curvies don't sell well.

If you get it for $1,000 and replace the chain and sprocket, you may be able to make $500 on it in the Spring. I wouldn't bother personally. There are much better flips than 1st gen SV and most likely the bike will sit in your garage all winter while your money is frozen.

To keep though, probably worth it for around $1,200 considering it needs work.
Asking price is not high but the guy will have a hard time selling in said condition so getting 500 bucks off should be doable.

Good luck re-selling a 2001 SV650 with 50,000km for $2,500.
Curvies don't sell well.

If you get it for $1,000 and replace the chain and sprocket, you may be able to make $500 on it in the Spring. I wouldn't bother personally. There are much better flips than 1st gen SV and most likely the bike will sit in your garage all winter while your money is frozen.

To keep though, probably worth it for around $1,200 considering it needs work.
Asking price is not high but the guy will have a hard time selling in said condition so getting 500 bucks off should be doable.

Agreed. It's not a good candidate to fix and sell and then turn a profit but it's an excellent candidate for someone looking for a cheap fixer upper to ride.

Back
Top Bottom