Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 190 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

I had a silly idea on picking up a grom for fun. Avg kijiji list price for 2014 ish is about $200-$300 less than a new 2016 model. Really??

I had a silly idea on picking up a grom for fun. Avg kijiji list price for 2014 ish is about $200-$300 less than a new 2016 model. Really??
I thought the exact same thing. Plus, I gotta think that they are theft magnets.

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

2013 Honda CRF 250L Street Legal Dual Sport Big Bore

Asking $8500. " I have over 10k in this bike not including labor. "
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-dirt-bikes-motocross/oshawa-durham-region/2013-honda-crf-250l-street-legal-dual-sport-big-bore/1168906273?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

A lot of work put into it, but MSRP on a brand new 2016 is $5,449. Someone would really, really have to want those extras to pay his asking price.

Jesus eh? They might only have about $3500 in mods in it, maybe slightly more. lol

It's pretty damn nice though. If I was looking to farkle out a CRF250, I'd probably be willing to pay the guy a little bit over the MSRP of a new one.

I guess he's still priced at least $2,500 too high.

Yeah, screw that guy.

"I have over 10k in this bike not including labor. ..."

If true, the dude's basically half-way to a Tuono but still has a 300cc single.

Interestingly, he says "Do not want to sell but I have another child on the way and less and less time to enjoy." but will trade for a "4×4 ATV, Bowrider Boat, or a 4 stroke outboard engine of equal value ..."

[h=1]2013 Honda CRF 250L Street Legal Dual Sport Big Bore[/h]Asking $8500. " I have over 10k in this bike not including labor. "
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-dirt-bikes-motocross/oshawa-durham-region/2013-honda-crf-250l-street-legal-dual-sport-big-bore/1168906273?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

A lot of work put into it, but MSRP on a brand new 2016 is $5,449. Someone would really, really have to want those extras to pay his asking price.

I don't know, the new ktms are coming out soon and they will be priced similar to this heavily modified 250

Truck is worth $1500. The "knitted viynal seats" account for the rest.

If only it had rich Corinthian leather it would be worth $50K.

Only the old guys around here will get the reference. The rest of you can Google it. :p

Hey, are you making fun of my old Volare? Can't beat that "reliable" slant six, unless you're going through puddles.

Hahaha, you gotta love those "there is a noise in the motor so i stop riding it ... other than that it's all mint"
I emailed him...his mechanic said it spun a bearing. Other than that it's mint

Back
Top Bottom