TV shows currently watching | Page 41 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

Have to give Punisher a look.

And my dog is hooked on LivePD. Has a crush on Flex.

Who suggested Travelers? Liking it so far. Not sure if they confused some of the rules of their time travel already or not....but meh.

Watching Star Trek Discovery... It's kinda weird.

I am not a "trek" fan, but have friends who are, and I use to watch some series a while back so I have some familiarity with the show. But this new take doesn't seem like Trek at all. They went all actiony and with fake comradery, and the Klingon's look like squids???

Only 2 episodes in. Entertaining enough will see how it develops.

Last edited:
The Long Road Home finale is on tonight. An eight episode Iraq war miniseries that reminds me of Black Hawk Down in many ways; based on actual events.

Thanks for the reminder - I've been meaning to check that out.

Season 3 of Mr Robot was great! Well shot, more depth to characters, nice plot twists.

Sent from my iPad using GTAMotorcycle.com

I mentioned Mr. Robot a bit earlier, and agree it's a great show and season.

Recently got through much of the current season of Vikings (S5). Three episodes left to come. One of the best shows on TV that many people aren't aware of.

Vikings is very good! Been watching it since the beginning, though season 4 was meh'ish.

Just getting into Godless...fantastic so far. Thanks to whom recommended it.

Just finished off Mindhunters. Excellent. Well paced, good characters, and David Fincher.
Lots of good stuff out there right now.

Dropped Star Trek, disappointing.

Then again, everything else seems sub par since i watched Black Sails.

Just finished off Mindhunters. Excellent. Well paced, good characters, and David Fincher.
Lots of good stuff out there right now.

Check out Manhunt unabomber

Haven't seen the 4th one but agreed with above. Other than the annoying voice from the narrator.....amazing that the K tel commercial guy is still alive!

New to net flick and don't watch much but saw Stranger Things and watching Shameless thanks to this thread.

Dropped Star Trek, disappointing.

Then again, everything else seems sub par since i watched Black Sails.

Black sails is good. Though the last season kinda coasted, and was too meh. I know it was to wrap it up but.

Check out Manhunt unabomber

I might, I though the subject matter may not interest me, the unabomber, but seems to have a interesting case so there has to be more to it.

Last edited:
Started watching Froniter... kinda meh, has the stink of Canadian production quality.. there is a difference, and the writing is so obvious. For example there is a older Native women the same actress in Godless and she is so bland in this.

Anyhow Only 2 episodes in I might put it on the back burner and return later.

Back
Top Bottom