TV shows currently watching | Page 23 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV shows currently watching

Anyone watching Mr. Robot? The premiere was as solid as anything I've ever seen. 8 episodes later, I'm not sure how I feel. Show jumped the shark in a big way.

I wasn't really feeling True Detective Season 2 either.
Mr. Robot looks interesting I will definitely give it a watch.
Have season 1 of Vikings downloaded. Will start that soon.
Just finished re-watching Battlestar Galactica (newer one). Such a good show.

Suits and Dragon's Den are on mostly right now.

I'm giving Zoo a shot... episode 3 was pretty slow and boring, not sure what I think of it yet.

zoo_james_patterson.jpg

Wentworth a bit more serious on range is the new black. Just few shows in . Not to bad of a show .

I've never been a fan of reality TV, but Alone was a decent show (season one just ended last night)... no group dynamic drama (they are alone), and some tough bastards that made it a long time!

I've never been a fan of reality TV, but Alone was a decent show (season one just ended last night)... no group dynamic drama (they are alone), and some tough bastards that made it a long time!
Just started watching it. We'll see if I continue with it but so far it seems a little heavy on touchy feely crap and light on survival techniques. Some of the guys seem hilariously unprepared.

Hate the bs shows they have on network TV like America's Got Talent, X Factor, The Voice and all the others.

It's just recycled crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Narcos, two episodes in, I'm liking it.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

5 episodes into Narcos, it keeps getting better.

Back
Top Bottom