blackberry 10 | Page 67 | GTAMotorcycle.com

blackberry 10

yeah, from 2011......

Poor Betty.
They're sawing off another 3.5% early this morning, in an up market, on, what's supposed to be, good news.
In other news.
CTC-A pushing towards another ALL TIME HIGH again today.
Up another $1.60, atm.

Nothing poor about it. Means I get to buy back the ones I sold the other day at a profit and then wait for it to happen again. I'm all smiles.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Nothing poor about it. Means I get to buy back the ones I sold the other day at a profit and then wait for it to happen again. I'm all smiles.

I love people who can time the market to precision.
Are you adopting?

Sorry, my teet is full.

I loved my BB. When it worked. Kept freezing, internal memory sucked. But I loved my physical keyboard. Not once did I have a "damn autocorrect" moment. Now with my touch screen it's all the tome.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

I loved my BB. When it worked. Kept freezing, internal memory sucked. But I loved my physical keyboard. Not once did I have a "damn autocorrect" moment. Now with my touch screen it's all the tome.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk
Try one of the new Bb's with bb 10. . Same keyboard, no freezing.

Poor Betty.

CTC-A pushing towards another ALL TIME HIGH again today.
It's all my hard work paying off, you welcome ;)

Last edited:
Try one of the new Bb's with bb 10. . Same keyboard, no freezing.

You talking about the Bold 9900 w/BB10. Classic, I think they're calling it? Very intriguing. Problem now is I'm getting used to my Windows phone's OS. Plus, when I had the BB with os 7, I received zero support from them with my issues. And I had been through 3 generations of BB. They may have lost me forever because of that.

You talking about the Bold 9900 w/BB10. Classic, I think they're calling it? Very intriguing. Problem now is I'm getting used to my Windows phone's OS. Plus, when I had the BB with os 7, I received zero support from them with my issues. And I had been through 3 generations of BB. They may have lost me forever because of that.

BB10 is a whole different animal from the previous OS's they've had. It's worth at least checking out and comparing. Q10's can be had for next to nothing with the upcoming Classic to be released. It's not for games or watching videos (well, you can, but meh). But as a communication device, it's hard to beat.

Free advertising for BB, generate some hype.

When you look at the terms and conditions, it makes no sense to trade up a working iPhone, but if someone 'was' going to do it anyway, it could be a couple $$ in their pocket. But you could probably fit all those people on the same school bus.

Its actually a brilliant marketing scheme. Not only for the tonnes of media exposure they received but.......

anybody who jumped on an iPhone 6 on launch surely isn't going to trade in as they would be early sheeple adopters, and wouldn't be your typical target BB customer anyway.

but there are legions of 4S and 5's out there. The non sheeple among them can see that the iPh 6 is basically their current 4S/5 with a bigger screen and a $1000 price tag. some of these ppl "miss their BB". The incentive could be just the nudge they need to bring them back.......

Don't forget the camera, that got to justify the 1000 tag.

I was never a BB fan, but i got to say that after getting a Z10 from my company, I am really surprised how solid and good this phone is and having the ability to download any Android app into it is just the cherry on top.

Its actually a brilliant marketing scheme. Not only for the tonnes of media exposure they received but.......

anybody who jumped on an iPhone 6 on launch surely isn't going to trade in as they would be early sheeple adopters, and wouldn't be your typical target BB customer anyway.

but there are legions of 4S and 5's out there. The non sheeple among them can see that the iPh 6 is basically their current 4S/5 with a bigger screen and a $1000 price tag. some of these ppl "miss their BB". The incentive could be just the nudge they need to bring them back.......

Back
Top Bottom