Golden Horseshoe Photo Tag | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Golden Horseshoe Photo Tag

Ice House as you all know.

IceHouse.jpg

New tag:

IMAG0253.jpg

We went through a BEAUTIFUL weekend and no one picked up the tag???
Had it not been moved to its current location, I might have gone for it - tagging in 3 different games in one day would have been awsome. As it was, I had a full day with the GTA Phtotag and Ontario tag-o-rama...

So is this game dead already? The OP has only gotten one tag.

I'm out of town right now so can't pick up the tag. I was hoping this would have taken off better than this. I'll be tagging when I get back.

OK here you go. Got it on my way home

Bike at Merritville.jpg

New Tag:

bike by the falls.jpg

Last edited:
Old tag: Bus Welcome Centre at Niagara Falls (which is not to welcoming to a bike in the bus only zone)... there was no way I was getting to the exact spot as the old tag due to tourists.

IMG-20110807-00142.jpg

New tag: (the SD sounds awesome in there!)

IMG-20110807-00140.jpg

Last edited:
Old tag: Bus Welcome Centre at Niagara Falls (which is not to welcoming to a bike in the bus only zone)... there was no way I was getting to the exact spot as the old tag due to tourists.

IMG-20110807-00142.jpg

New tag: (the SD sounds awesome in there!)

IMG-20110807-00140.jpg

Sorry, that's not the spot, although it is a good one. My spot is on Fallsview Blvd on top of the hill. I was going to let it go but where I took my shot from is a really cool place to see the falls with little traffic. There is a wide interlocking brick space beside the road with a couple of the look out stations I included in the picture.

Back
Top Bottom