The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 222 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

I just checked Sena & UClear's website and neither are making that shortened distance claim when cross connecting to other brands. UClear advertises 700m range and Sena 2000m range.

But by bluetooth only, which has an effective range of about 20 feet.
You can only get extended contact range by using same brands together.

Saw a red Katana on Park st this afternoon. Still a little too cold for my liking.

OMG would it finally get warmer already!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey Jer, you need to update your forum sig. You don't see it on Tapatalk ;)

2005 CBR600RR
#146 RedSpade Racing

Thanks to: Bridgestone, BlueStreakRacing, Quality Collision, DoozerDave, ChickenHawk Racing, Hyperpro, Woodcraft, GoPro, TechSpec, Akropovic, Amsoil, Niko Signs and Graphics, Velocity, Forcefield Body Armour, Alpinestars and Joe Rocket

I barely know how to use this site anymore. If its not text or facebook. I probably wont get the message LOL

Re: The Official 2011 Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread.

long time reader first time rider:
New to forum and just wanted to say hi

Last edited:
Holy FAK! I think I finally updated my profile. What a chore! I want the old style back it was easier to use!.

Old style what? You mean, using a computer instead of iWhatever? LOL All the user settings look the same as always for me.

On android it made me download this tap a talk program. What a complete mess. I had to go Web version to update my profile settings. Even still don't get notifications of replies lol

Back
Top Bottom