The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 205 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

nope, but Tim might know, still with out a VFR, should have it back by together by the weekend.

Does anybody know what sort of food Apex will have tonight? They don't say much of anything on their site.

Don't know if they will. Think it was a one time kick off their event deal - at least the free piglet...

Hm. Hopefully they at least have a BBQ going like Royal does. I'll eat at home I guess, just to be on the safe side.

Should be a huge turnout since it's the only one. It's the first time I'm going as well. Pretty excited to see everything down there. A customer at work brought it up when they saw my helmet the other day and asked if I was heading down, and until then I wasn't planning on it. After hearing a little about previous years decided I would check it out. Cant wait until Friday!

I have never been but hoping to check it out.

Just got an email from the Apex mailing list..
Since they ran out of food last week, they're having free food again this week!

There ya have it.

how was the night?

Maybe ride out to Paris tomorrow...
Or to Grand Bend to see some of the SOAR stuff... dunno yet.

after a long wait, VFR is back in action! Still needs fuel mapping and a few other things, but good to ride now

Well, Randy (Smergy), Dann and I went out for a jaunt by Conestoga lake on Friday night.
Was a fun little road. Going to do it again on Sunday.
So.

Group Ride
Sunday, June 22
Meet: 1pm, Kickstands Up at 1:10

Duration of ride around 1:15-1:30 hours.
No posted speed limits of over 80 km/h for anyone with M1.

A buddy and I will be there

Well, Randy (Smergy), Dann and I went out for a jaunt by Conestoga lake on Friday night.
Was a fun little road. Going to do it again on Sunday.
So.

Group Ride
Sunday, June 22
Meet: 1pm, Kickstands Up at 1:10

Duration of ride around 1:15-1:30 hours.
No posted speed limits of over 80 km/h for anyone with M1.

Edit : didn't read the title I though this was in TO

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom