The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 138 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

Ok

Where - Tim hortons speedvale and Stevenson in Guelph

When - Friday June 29@1030 am

Route ..... It's a secret

Prolly max 3 hours as I need to be home for 130.

Hey everyone...I'm moving to Guelph from the Barrie area on the weekend and am looking for some people to ride with. I have a ninja 250, lol am I still allowed to come out and ride with the big boy bikes?? ;)

Hey everyone...I'm moving to Guelph from the Barrie area on the weekend and am looking for some people to ride with. I have a ninja 250, lol am I still allowed to come out and ride with the big boy bikes?? ;)

I have a 125, and these boy's aren't so big. :p

I'm in.

Group Ride:

<note date has been fixed>

When: Wednesday, June. 27, 7:00 pm sharp
Meet: Tim Hortons, Northfield + Weber
How long: 1-1.5h
Pace: Medium, not fast, not slow, +10 ish

Gas up before you come, gas station on Weber just south of the Tim Hortons.

Of course! Welcome to the region. :)

I have a 125, and these boy's aren't so big. :p

Uhm, sure. Obviously we haven't met yet. LOL

Hey hey. Welcome to our club!!!

Yes you're welcome to join once you pass initiation though ;)

Jokes

Sent from my iPhone. (not while I was riding)

I spoke too soon. I went today and was fed exhaust fumes and cow manure.....IT WAS AWESOME!!!

Yep. I was smelling like it as well. Horse a buggy country!

Unfortunately for Kawigirl, initiation is close inspection of Jer's moobs...

Wow random. You talk about them do much I'm beginning to think you have a crush on me.

That's ok my awesomeness is irresistible.

I can't think of anyone here not wishing you a warm welcome :D. Just remember that having a "big boy bike" is only compensation for the _big_sissy_ that lies within. LOLS 8).

Unfortunately for Kawigirl, initiation is close inspection of the cheese under Jer's moobs...
Fixed :disgust:

Hope you don'tmind me posting your pic Jer
63924_dudehasmoobs.jpg

Steve - that is disgusting !!!!!

Randy - thanks for the awesome ride tonight :)

Kawi Girl - always happy to have more girls join us !

Steve you promised never to share pics of that drunk night we had! ;)

PS thx Randy for leading.

I'm beginning to like our group. Some good people.

I spoke too soon. I went today and was fed exhaust fumes and cow manure.....IT WAS AWESOME!!!

Fed cow manure?
Ah. You must have been following Jer too closely when he ran through that patch of diarrhea manure before the stop sign..

Back
Top Bottom