The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 114 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

Well since its a 2up friendly meet. Maybe Keith has room?
b8973da4-790e-1545.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't risk it. His balls would be rubbing against my back. I might invite my ex-girlfriend. She's light and flickable and won't turn me gay.

I can't risk it. His balls would be rubbing against my back. I might invite my ex-girlfriend. She's light and flickable and won't turn me gay.

Flickable? Spiderman? Have I crossed a line? LOL... you said EX.. ;)

So what is peoples availabilites or preferences on times for Sunday?
My ball & chain is working till 3pm so if this is a 2up group ride I would be good for leaving Timmies at 4pm if thats not to late for everyone else.
If not I can try to find a sitter and head there single.

The idea has been tossed about doing river rd. it's a good run be a few hours. Dave graciously agreed to lead (we all know he plans great routes) and I can run sweep to help out.

Everyone good with a bit of a longer ride (with a break planned) and the start time?

I'm not familiar with the road, where is it?

I'm not familiar with the road, where is it?

I believe it's just north of the forks. Great twisties. Not as main stream as the forks but just as fun.

That whole area is great bc of the escarpment. :)

Dufferin Rd 17 is great too, with good photo ops at the wind farm zone.

Dufferin Rd 17 is great too, with good photo ops at the wind farm zone.

Great idea! We need some great KW group pics!
Tonight I'm putting in the synth amsoil and a wash and wax for this!

Im even going to shower for gsxr girl :)

Great idea! We need some great KW group pics!
Tonight I'm putting in the synth amsoil and a wash and wax for this!

Im even going to shower for gsxr girl :)

I think I might scrape a few bugs off my suit. LOL

You need to remove the auto signature thing from tapatalk. They don't deserve free advertising. ;)

I think I might scrape a few bugs off my suit. LOL

You need to remove the auto signature thing from tapatalk. They don't deserve free advertising. ;)

There I edited the sig. ;)

Sent from my iPhone. (not while I was riding)

Now it's free advertising for apple! haha.... I just turned mine off completely right when I installed Tapatalk.

So with the route I have planned it makes more sense to start from University and Bridge.

i'd just like to point out this weather right now is such a tease...apparently thunderstorms in a couple of hours :(

Now it's free advertising for apple! haha.... I just turned mine off completely right when I installed Tapatalk.

So with the route I have planned it makes more sense to start from University and Bridge.

Ok sounds good. I don't think the group will mind?

Still want to start at 1 or bit earlier so I can help you load up in the evening for the track? :)

Sent from my iPhone. (not while I was riding)

Ok sounds good. I don't think the group will mind?

Still want to start at 1 or bit earlier so I can help you load up in the evening for the track? :)

I think I'm okay with earlier. I would like to leave as early as 11:00 but I need to see when my sister is heading out on Sunday morning.

Loading for the track takes like 10 minutes... haha

Back
Top Bottom