Why Android is better than iPhone. | Page 202 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Why Android is better than iPhone.

^^^ Another reason why one should just stick with a pure Google Nexus 5 device. No BS problems like this.

Then again, Might be a blessing in disguise. There are plenty of people that wish Apple stuck with their last gen software.

http://www.businessinsider.com/apple-users-keynote-is-full-of-bugs-2013-11

With any new OS comes new problems. No one should be upgrading a system that is working for them without understanding that there will be some hiccups along the way. I have no issues with iOS 7, I like the look and feel of it. For OS 10.9 I had to back track to 10.8 as there is some compatibility issues with some work printers. I always keep a back up just before an update and can go back extremely easily to that backup and be exactly where I left off before doing an update. Would be great if every update was perfect, but the reality is it brings some new good things, and some new frustrating things that either have to be gotten used to, or you have to go back to what was working for you before.

I picked up the LG G2 last night, what an awesome phone, and when kit katt comes out it will be even better.

Sent from my LG-D803 using Tapatalk

That is a nice phone. I was impressed by it. Somehow I ended up going from apple to a Samsung note 3. The screen is amazing, has a stylus and is 32gb and you can put micro sd in it. It was also less than buying a 16 gb iPhone thanks to bell and promotions. Now to learn how to use it lol

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

With any new OS comes new problems. No one should be upgrading a system that is working for them without understanding that there will be some hiccups along the way. I have no issues with iOS 7, I like the look and feel of it. For OS 10.9 I had to back track to 10.8 as there is some compatibility issues with some work printers. I always keep a back up just before an update and can go back extremely easily to that backup and be exactly where I left off before doing an update. Would be great if every update was perfect, but the reality is it brings some new good things, and some new frustrating things that either have to be gotten used to, or you have to go back to what was working for you before.

Apples solution, as brought out in the link, is to tell their customer to just go buy a new iPhone to solve the wifi problem is simply unacceptable.

Apple is notorious for garbage unfinished software.

I know plenty of ppl who abhor ios7 and flat out refuse to update their ipads after tasting ios7 on their phones.

Apples solution, as brought out in the link, is to tell their customer to just go buy a new iPhone to solve the wifi problem is simply unacceptable.

I know plenty of ppl who abhor ios7 and flat out refuse to update their ipads after tasting ios7 on their phones.

Some people abhor fuel injection. Can't please everybody.

That is a nice phone. I was impressed by it. Somehow I ended up going from apple to a Samsung note 3. The screen is amazing, has a stylus and is 32gb and you can put micro sd in it. It was also less than buying a 16 gb iPhone thanks to bell and promotions. Now to learn how to use it lol

I went to buy a note 3, but thought it felt too big, then the guy showed me the LG. I googled it and it seemed really good so I got it. lol

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk

It's definitely not small but still fits in my hand and is light so I don't mind it. Next is the watch

Got kit kat on mt tablet now. Don't notice too much of a difference

Sent from my tablet using my paws

This is why you have a back up, if you do not like it, you go back to your back and up voila! just as you had it before. There is no gun to your head to use the new OS (unless you bought a new phone).

The bugs I have encounter with OS X updates have been very very minor since the very beginning. The worst usually involves printers. If you really do not like iOS 7, then an iPhone is obviously not the phone for you. You can still use iOS 6, but eventually it will be outdated and apps will require iOS 7 to run. At that point it is time to move to Android, Windows or whatever else is out there. If it does not work for you, then get what does.

This is why you have a back up, if you do not like it, you go back to your back and up voila! just as you had it before. There is no gun to your head to use the new OS (unless you bought a new phone).

The bugs I have encounter with OS X updates have been very very minor since the very beginning. The worst usually involves printers. If you really do not like iOS 7, then an iPhone is obviously not the phone for you. You can still use iOS 6, but eventually it will be outdated and apps will require iOS 7 to run. At that point it is time to move to Android, Windows or whatever else is out there. If it does not work for you, then get what does.

Hater is gonna hate :)

Hater is gonna hate :)

Who's hating? I'm a long time apple guy and it's fact that ios 7 sucks more nuts than a cheap hooker. So much so I switched to android and love it. To each their own but if you look around anywhere you'll see a lot of people who dislike 7. It's not just hating.

Who's hating? I'm a long time apple guy and it's fact that ios 7 sucks more nuts than a cheap hooker. So much so I switched to android and love it. To each their own but if you look around anywhere you'll see a lot of people who dislike 7. It's not just hating.

I've probably drank too much of the kool aid, but I like 7, a lot. It's not perfect, and there are some things that could use an improvement but overall I'm a fan. My iPad still runs 6 only because I want to keep XBMC, but every time I open it, I'm tempted to upgrade to 7 and lose XBMC

Aside from losing a jailbreak, I can't imagine one thing people would like more in 6 than 7

Last edited:
I know my friend liked 6 because he didn't have to reset his network settings once a week so he could text. I don't care for the look of it personally. I was on jailbreak 5 and it did pretty much everything 7 does. I switched because I found the 5s nothing exciting from the 5 and not a fan of ios 7. Nice to try something different I guess.

My wife has 7 on her iPhone and I like it. Honestly its all the same stuff. I was jailbreaking and modding my iPhones to the same degree that I have done it with my previous Nexus and current G2. Once you start tinkering, there's really no damn difference between the phones.

There's no doubt in my mind that iOS is simpler and more intuitive for the average user while still being tremendously powerful- especially if you are in an Apple environment. I could potentially see myself going back if they put out a 5" phone.

There's no doubt in my mind that iOS is simpler and more intuitive for the average user while still being tremendously powerful- especially if you are in an Apple environment. I could potentially see myself going back if they put out a 5" phone.

I agree with that, but if we are on the 100th page of this thread on a motorcycle forum and discussing iOS vs 4.3.x.x, then we are not the average user.

I've probably drank too much of the kool aid, but I like 7, a lot. It's not perfect, and there are some things that could use an improvement but overall I'm a fan. My iPad still runs 6 only because I want to keep XBMC, but every time I open it, I'm tempted to upgrade to 7 and lose XBMC

Aside from losing a jailbreak, I can't imagine one thing people would like more in 6 than 7

What are you using xbmc on the ipad for? if it's for streaming video over a network i found viPlay to be great... I'll use it to watch movies in bed with the iPad... it was worth the couple $ it cost for the full version

Back
Top Bottom