Why Android is better than iPhone. | Page 112 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Why Android is better than iPhone.

Yes, the list does go on and on.....it appears they don't give a hoot about the environment anymore.... tsk, tsk Apple.....

Apple bows out of program for environment-minded products

"They were important supporters and we are disappointed that they don't want their products measured by this standard anymore. Among other things, the EPEAT requirements hold that electronics must be easy to disassemble, so their components can be recycled. The iPhone, the iPad, and the newMacBook Pro with Retina display don't pass muster because of things like batteries and glass displays that are glued to casings and backings."

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13579_3-5...or-environment-minded-products/?tag=cnetRiver

*ahem*.... major about face on the mighty apples part. Due to public disdain, they caved and vow to return to the Epeat program.

caved again, and are introducing a smaller ipad.....

Apple

:laughing3:

Where the heck is this new smaller iPad?

I was looking around apple and didn't come across it.

The only things I have to learn about itunes are it's limitations. The fact that I can't throw some music from my friends computer on my phone is ridiculous. Also the fact that I can't use the phone as a flash drive to carry documents and other data is disappointing. Itunes is one of the most bloated pieces of software out there. I can play any game out there or render video and still surf the web. As soon as I plug my phone in, everything runs slower. Database? Please, I have "everything" (http://www.voidtools.com/) installed and I can find anything on my computer instantly using a fraction of Itune's resources.

Windows users :( :( feel bad for you guys having to manage your RAM so intently...

iTunes runs like a dream in OSX. Mine is always on... and with multiple user accounts, one running all kinds of Adobe software 24/7..

And in OSX you don't have to download an "everything" database, its called Spotlight. :lol:

Windows users :( :( feel bad for you guys having to manage your RAM so intently...

iTunes runs like a dream in OSX. Mine is always on... and with multiple user accounts, one running all kinds of Adobe software 24/7..

And in OSX you don't have to download an "everything" database, its called Spotlight. :lol:

You are so right, let us run out and buy a $4k computer run itunes so we can connect our iphone to sync music.
that's some good technology we all needS.

Being able to use your phone as a flash drive is nice.
btw- We can connect a bt keyboard and mouse to our phones to work on office suite software.
Go look up USB on the Go.

poor people problems

Im sorry you can't afford nice stuff :( :(

You are so right, let us run out and buy a $4k computer run itunes so we can connect our iphone to sync music.

btw- We can connect a bt keyboard and mouse to our phones to work on office suite software.

And the misinformation continues, you do realize that an optioned to the brim retina Macbook is $3800, iMac only goes up to $3450.

Realistically, the computers that most people buy, either a 13" Macbook or Air start at $1230. They're priced reasonably for what you get, though they aren't cheap.

The price of luxury...

You have to pay a premium for the best product, that's just the way it goes. Macbook Pro is the best laptop on the market- done deal.

your point only proved that apple items are overpriced.
So your cheapest mac book air with it's 13 inch screen starts at $1230.
I am sure you know you can buy a really nice 17 inch Toshiba laptop done up for $800. You can get a very a decent laptop these days for $400.

What will your $1230-$3500 piece of plastic be worth a year from now, 2 years from now?

And the misinformation continues, you do realize that an optioned to the brim retina Macbook is $3800, iMac only goes up to $3450.

Realistically, the computers that most people buy, either a 13" Macbook or Air start at $1230. They're priced reasonably for what you get, though they aren't cheap.

The price of luxury...

You have to pay a premium for the best product, that's just the way it goes. Macbook Pro is the best laptop on the market- done deal.

Also the price of being a bit slow. You need an easy, which is inherently is limited, product because you can't put together a system that suits you.

Yeah bro I really wanna spend my time "souping up a sweet quad core rig" so I can surf the web and conduct some business :lol: nerd hobbies make me laugh

I enjoy quality built products, especially when its something I use often like my macbook or iphone.

No one said people need to buy the most expensive of the Mac's, to have one!!

There is a few Apps, that will allow iOS devices to operate as a flash drive(wireless too), transfer any format too.
Take a look at Phone Drive(click on more, if description doesn't show up). http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/phone-drive-file-sharing-wifi/id431033044?mt=8
This is a powerful one too....Good Reader...http://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/goodreader-for-ipad/id363448914?mt=8

We can connect bluetooth keyboard and mouse too, even to an Apple TV....but i don't use it(via Jailbreak though).
Or stock, just use the camera connection kit, to plug most USB devices in...http://store.apple.com/ca/product/MC531ZM/A

USB on the Go is similar to apple camera kit.

hrmmmmm do I wanna surf the net and do my business all day on this....

lenovo-thinkpad-xs301-laptop.jpg

or this

new-macbook-pro-retina-hands-pics-DSC_5527-rm-verge-1020_large_verge_medium_landscape.jpg

:lol: please

I am sure you know you can buy a really nice 17 inch Toshiba laptop done up for $800. You can get a very a decent laptop these days for $400.

What will your $1230-$3500 piece of plastic be worth a year from now, 2 years from now?

I bought a 17 inch HP laptop for $1300(tax in), still have it...will never buy a 17 inch laptop again, the most 15"!!!
That thing is MASSIVELY HEAVY!!

Do you see the prices of NON Apple computers??...yes some is cheap, but some have high prices too.

The reason the Macbook Air 13" is $1230, mainly the SSD drive(plus awesomeness)....check out non Apple SSD drives computer prices!!!

Apple don't make plastic computers anymore....haha!!

poor people problems

Im sorry you can't afford nice stuff :( :(

that's funny, hmmm I make more money in a day then it would cost t buy an ipad, I can afford anything apple has, I just decide to spend it on real technology. I was working at a place recently, and everyone uses the iphone,, but when we talked about NFC one guy said apple doesn't have NFC, they are 3 yrs behind today's technology, and that is coming from an iPhone user lol.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah NFC is totally necessary right now because its in use like, EVERYWHERE

nerd problems :lol: :lol:

Have you tried using one of those cheap laptops? I just had the torture of using one a couple weeks ago, setting up a $450 Acer for my sister. The trackpad doesn't work in any way that you would want, the keyboard buttons are arranged in a ridiculous way that makes it impossible to touch type, the screen sucks, the battery sucks, build quality sucks. In my limited time using it, I wanted to throw the thing against the wall too many times to count. Sure it functions as a computer, but what a terrible experience it is.

Realistically, any pc laptop with similar function and spec is going to be priced similarly to the Macbook range (see HP Envy). Conveniently, most of them look almost identical to a MBP. Even then, you don't get the unbeatable Apple trackpad (sorry, there is zero argument against this), and Apple's excellent warranty and support (zero discussion here too). Even if you're a Windows user, the Macbooks truly are excellent laptops.

My current 15" hunk of aluminum MBP that is over two years old (technically it's a mid 2009 model, bought in April '10) sells for around $950 on e-bay, I paid $1500 for it brand new. I can live with that

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom