All Star Wings Richmond Hill Friday May 16 - Page 3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: All Star Wings Richmond Hill Friday May 16

Re: All Star Wings Richmond Hill Friday May 16

Quote Originally Posted by Englishj View Post
    Jay, i don't think the reward of free wings is enough, especially when going to experience the "ring of fire" every time you poop this weekend.
    Englishj, u coming?

Quote Originally Posted by WoBblyCaT View Post
    Englishj, u coming?
    There's a possibility that i might bring junior and the warden with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Englishj View Post
    There's a possibility that i might bring junior and the warden with me.

Well you be riding the sheep with the high heels??

See you guys there!!

Quote Originally Posted by ts View Post
    Well you be riding the sheep with the high heels??

See you guys there!!
    TS
    Didn't get my hug this year yet, i'm insulted.
    If you're coming i'm not going.....or i mean if you're going i'm not coming......that just sounds wrong either way doesn't it.

As for you Retro, spread some vaseline on your lips before you eat those hot wings buddy.
    I will be there to see the chaos, i'll ask TS to give cpr if you pass out, promise.

Banger, thanks for the invite, thanks for being in the military cause i'm too chicken, thanks for not buying watered gas at the 7/11 on Queen from the biggest pirate in the city, he doesn't deserve any customers.
    And just a heads up for you guys, i suspect this young lady can whip most of us on a bike so don't be racing for pinks lol

Anyone riding up from Downtown? I'm at KingW/Strachan.
    Drop a message if you don't mind cruisin with the cruiser.
    AGAVE

Quote Originally Posted by AGAVE View Post
    TS
    If you're coming i'm not going.....or i mean if you're going i'm not coming......that just sounds wrong either way doesn't it.

As for you Retro, spread some vaseline on your lips before you eat those hot wings buddy.
    I will be there to see the chaos, i'll ask TS to give cpr if you pass out, promise.

Banger, thanks for the invite, thanks for being in the military cause i'm too chicken, thanks for not buying watered gas at the 7/11 on Queen from the biggest pirate in the city, he doesn't deserve any customers.
    And just a heads up for you guys, i suspect this young lady can whip most of us on a bike so don't be racing for pinks lol

AGAVE

WHOO HOOO...
    Haven't seened you since last season...I'm not leaving from d/t but we may head to Niagara Falls for a late night ride later, if you want to join us after the wings, or anyone eles in that matter!

Quote Originally Posted by agave
    TS
    speaking of not getting a hug..who was that strange man running into tim's I saw last night? lol

Quote Originally Posted by ts View Post
    WHOO HOOO...
    Haven't seened you since last season...I'm not leaving from d/t but we may head to Niagara Falls for a late night ride later, if you want to join us after the wings, or anyone eles in that matter!
    hmmm..... mebbie!
    Last edited by Equus; 05-16-2008 at 09:30 AM.
    Ride in peace Liz Metcalf - June 12, 2011 You died loving what you loved to do, riding.
    Ride in peace Barb Sutton (Beachkat) Sept 17, 2006 - your allways in my mirror my friend..
    Ride in peace Elaine Parson - March 2004
    Equus Expect me when you see me.
    "what else is possible?"

"Any fool can twist the grip, but a fool has no idea how to stop or turn. Learning to stop will save your life, learning to turn with enrich it ~ the pace"

Quote Originally Posted by AGAVE View Post
    TS

AGAVE
    You so saved my butt! Here I was, poor little lost soldier in the big city whose gas light came on hunting for a gas station for 10 min when awesome rider pulls up behind me and like a knight on a shinning bike offers to show me where one is and completely saves me from doing the push of shame down Queen St W.

You're drinks and food are on me tonight man! (Along with the dude who we will be taking to York Central Hospital after he does Armageddon)

Quote Originally Posted by Banger View Post
    You so saved my butt! Here I was, poor little lost soldier in the big city whose gas light came on hunting for a gas station for 10 min when awesome rider pulls up behind me and like a knight on a shinning bike offers to show me where one is and completely saves me from doing the push of shame down Queen St W.

You're drinks and food are on me tonight man! (Along with the dude who we will be taking to York Central Hospital after he does Armageddon)
    Only you Banger... only you...

Quote Originally Posted by 23 View Post
    Only you Banger... only you...
    HEY! Anywhere else in the world I am a little human GPS. Put me in that city and I am like a a lost puppy on some serious hallucinogens.

Suuuuuure ........ cottage........ I believe you lol. You were crying like a baby last time when you had those hydrogen ones lol. KIDDING - you are much braver then I. Have fun you two! Next time (before I go on PLQ)
    Hey hey, I manned up for the H-Bomb and A-Bomb wings there. (WHAT!!!??? CRY LIKE A BABY!?!?!?!) I payed dearly the next day on both occasions... Although terrified of the armageddon wings, I HAVE tried to order them twice without succes...

While you guys are chompin down wings I'll be drinkin in cottage town!! Have fun all, best of luck to the Armageddon eaters...
    ~~~Carpe Diem~~~
    *Support Our Troops*
    ---> 1992 FZR600 - SOLD <---
    ---> 2004 CBR 600RR <---
    ---> 1981 CB 750C - PROJECT <---

Quote Originally Posted by RideThis View Post
    Hey hey, I manned up for the H-Bomb and A-Bomb wings there. (WHAT!!!??? CRY LIKE A BABY!?!?!?!) I payed dearly the next day on both occasions... Although terrified of the armageddon wings, I HAVE tried to order them twice without succes...

While you guys are chompin down wings I'll be drinkin in cottage town!! Have fun all, best of luck to the Armageddon eaters...
    Dude - you're missing out but have fun at the cottage with the girl. We'll miss you! You were brave. Much braver then I when I tried your H bomb wings. Even Kevin was better at it then I was! lol

You did tried to order them which I give you mad props. If only Lawrence would come out for this .... that guy is a tank.

ill probably drop by. Shoot for 8?
    - Matt

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/10720+Y...hmond+Hill+ON/

I will be there at 7 to try and get a table thrown together. They don't take reservations.

Everyone else be there for 8

Room for one more?

See you all at 8

Quote Originally Posted by pearl View Post
    Room for one more?

See you all at 8
    Always

Quote Originally Posted by WoBblyCaT View Post
    Englishj, u coming?
    Sorry i endured too many of the 5 veggie samosas for $1 today

Was great to meet you banger and all! A few of us ended up over at St.Louis when we could not get a seat to eat, but all of us came back in time to watch the spectacle and cheer!

Well done to Retro Grouch!! Broke a little swear only near the end of those A-bomb wings..
    Ride in peace Liz Metcalf - June 12, 2011 You died loving what you loved to do, riding.
    Ride in peace Barb Sutton (Beachkat) Sept 17, 2006 - your allways in my mirror my friend..
    Ride in peace Elaine Parson - March 2004
    Equus Expect me when you see me.
    "what else is possible?"

"Any fool can twist the grip, but a fool has no idea how to stop or turn. Learning to stop will save your life, learning to turn with enrich it ~ the pace"

Hey Banger dude, nice to meet you! Great to see some familiar faces too (Agave, Cromag, Retro, ts, Equus, Ninja44, DoingBata, and I'm sure my flakey memory is forgetting some people). It was a bit crowded at the start so I opted to head down the street to St. Louis, then come back just in time to leave again!

Hey everyone! Thanks for coming out. It was great to meet you all. I know TS was snapping pictures and I can't wait to see em.

Sorry for all the trouble it was. All Star didn't take reservations so me being there at 7:30 made no difference. It was still a long wait and for that I apologize. Good on some people to take initiative and just hit up other places or ride.

Next time I plan something like this it will be planned better (and at a location that can handle such a large number). Hope to see as many of you out next Sunday at the soccer game!

-Elise (AKA Banger - No I am not a dude!)

-Elise (AKA Banger - No I am not a dude!)

You are one crazy cool chick Thanks for setting it up Elise.... I still say post the snoracer vid
    Never allow yourself to outrun your guardian angel