Biker pet peeves!!! - Page 2

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Biker pet peeves!!!

Re: Biker pet peeves!!!

1) I hate it when I have to sneeze inside my helmet
    2) I hate it when a big fat juicy bug splats on my visor directly in my line of vision
    3) I hate it when I'm stuck behind a cager who's smoking
    3) I hate it when it's just spitting out and a cage drives in the exact spot to spray up dirty water all over my visor

and another thing,

why is it a good time to empty your coffee on the HIGHWAY at 80km/hr when I'M BEHIND YOU???

fack.
    It's the Least I Could Do

This motorcycle is simply too goddamn fast to ride at speed in any kind of normal road traffic unless you're ready to go straight down the centerline with your nuts on fire and a silent scream in your throat.

Quote Originally Posted by adri View Post
    Don't spray your ****ing windshield wiper on the highway when I'm behind you, soccer mom w**re.
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyKell View Post
    When it rains and at least 10 people in my office come by my desk and say "ride the bike today?" and then snicker. Um....ya....you're hilarious.
    Adri - Best post yet.

Kell - I hate those bastards too... I just tell them I would happily ride home in that then not have a bike, and be jealous every day, like they are.
    2011 Yamaha R6 in Red
    2006 SV650S - Sold

I hate it when im just cruising along and some brah in a jeep drives by and f@gs me.. wtf?
    former: 2006 sv650s (sold)
    current: 2009 r6

"You need to stop suckin back the ballserade, to much salt can be toxic."

The riders that ride dead centre of a lane so if you are behind them in the same lane it's difficult to position yourself in an advantageous way.

Those stupid electric bikes that wobble all across the road. Cyclists seem far more road aware and in control of their vehicles.

I hate it how the women folk swarm around whenever I pull into Timmies. A little breathing room would be nice, thanx.

Quote Originally Posted by inreb View Post
    I hate it how the women folk swarm around whenever I pull into Timmies. A little breathing room would be nice, thanx.
    It's not their fault they're big boned.
    "They are spending $1.2bn on a gabfest on how to get government spending under control.
    The irony seems lost on them."
    - About the G20

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish. – Anonymous

I hate boxer shorts.... no matter what people say they are not comfortable under clothing, unless off cause you have a manjina.

Quote Originally Posted by topendz View Post
    I hate boxer shorts.... no matter what people say they are not comfortable under clothing, unless off cause you have a manjina.
    Been having this problem the last few days... **** I have gone through a large amount of undies in the last couple years also, trying to find some kind of magical pair that feel like they were made for motorcycling. I'm paranoid of crashing and needing that extra layer of fabric when sliding down the road to save Jimmy from road rash. That would suck if you ran out of jeans in the last 10 feet.
    2011 Yamaha R6 in Red
    2006 SV650S - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by inreb View Post
    i hear you, brahhhh

2007 Lotus Exige S ~ the grocery-getter
    2004 ZX6R ~ the daily commuter (sold)
    2005 GSXR 1000 ~ the scary thing in my garage (sold to my insurer lol)
    2007 GSXR 1000 ~ the newer scary thing in my garage

Quote Originally Posted by strictlye View Post
    1) don't park so close to me that I can't get my bike off the kickstand without hitting your bike.
    By gretzky's that'd be the grey vespa and the silver coors light f4i.
    james
    07 Harley Sportster

GEAR - some people ride with it, some people don't. It's time to accept this fact and move onto more pressing preaching.

HID's - your crappy install is blinding and annoying everyone else - not to mention putting yourself in some degree of danger.

Can we make a category called, "My skills suck, lemme tell you why.." forum?

Quote Originally Posted by topendz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetOnion View Post
    Been having this problem the last few days... **** I have gone through a large amount of undies in the last couple years also, trying to find some kind of magical pair that feel like they were made for motorcycling. I'm paranoid of crashing and needing that extra layer of fabric when sliding down the road to save Jimmy from road rash. That would suck if you ran out of jeans in the last 10 feet.

boxer briefs FTW!
    It's the Least I Could Do

This motorcycle is simply too goddamn fast to ride at speed in any kind of normal road traffic unless you're ready to go straight down the centerline with your nuts on fire and a silent scream in your throat.

Quote Originally Posted by nfq View Post
    boxer briefs FTW!
    I was about to say that! Switched from briefs to boxer briefs. Love the slightly-restricted freedom!!

Ok, bicycle riders: You shouldn't be using the sidewalk, you have bicycle lanes, use them, get on the road.

That said, I do understand SOMETIMES you have to do it, especially if you're just a kid. Fine.

But scooter riders? COME ON! Get off the freakin sidewalk! I see at least 2 of you doing this a week. WHY?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by HorizonXP View Post
    Ok, bicycle riders: You shouldn't be using the sidewalk, you have bicycle lanes, use them, get on the road.

That said, I do understand SOMETIMES you have to do it, especially if you're just a kid. Fine.

But scooter riders? COME ON! Get off the freakin sidewalk! I see at least 2 of you doing this a week. WHY?!?!?
    they are just trying to cross the street like any other pedestrian, give them a break! .. NOT!
    Here is where I put my signature!!

2012 Candy Green Kawasaki 250cc
    2000 Black Honda Rebel 250cc - Sold

wow.....I'm not alone!

Also, my old boss used to ride. He would see me oudside of work are try and talk to me......."hey ******, I pretend to like you in the office, you're not cool. Don't talk to me outside of work! I'm not interested in what you ride or how well you did at your track day."
    http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h133/strictlye/signature.jpg

1) no, I'm not riding my 'death trap' to just get pussy.
    2) Yes, sometimes riding the the rain can be fun.
    3) Yes, some places I get to park for free. I also have to put up with pieces of ***** like you--who do nothing buy waste good oxygen. I would say it's an even trade off.
    4) No old neighbor lady, I didn't buy this bike specifically to make loud noises to hurt your ears and scare your dogs/turtles/grandchildren. Now please go back inside your house--you smell like old people and that makes me gag.

2007 SV650s

1. People pulling up beside me on a hot day like this while i'm in full gear and asking me if it's hot in that. Of course it is you A double snakes really did you expect me to say no???.

2. Those same people asking you to do a wheelie for them, yeah right i'll just perform this on a public road just for your entertainment..if you couldn't tell i was being sarcastic.

Quote Originally Posted by RedDragon View Post
    1. People pulling up beside me on a hot day like this while i'm in full gear and asking me if it's hot in that. Of course it is you A double snakes really did you expect me to say no???.
    Have you ridden in the colder weather yet? The question posed to you will be essentually the same except for one vital component.

oh yea!

- Don't ask me to do wheelies or a burn out at a stop light! Tires and tickets are expensive.

- yes I have a spare seat, no it's not with me, no I won't give you a ride.....you're ugly. If she's hot wait here, I'll be back.

- NO you can't ride my bike, I don't care if you can ride.

- HELL NO DUDE, I won't give you a ride. Rule is 2 balls per bike!.....and I got 2!!!!
    http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h133/strictlye/signature.jpg