I think someone has a stolen bike in my garage - Page 8

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: I think someone has a stolen bike in my garage

Re: I think someone has a stolen bike in my garage

Quote Originally Posted by lucky2 View Post
    i don't see nothing wrong with owning a rifle, but maybe the way you obtain them was.
    lol. It wasn't my rifle(s) that were the problems. It was the ones I was bringing in for friends (who were licensed). Commercial Import without Authority x 19 charges. No firearm business license x 19. Make false statement to obtain personal reg cert x 19.

All paperwork infractions, nothing dangerous.

-Jamie M.
    Scarborough group ride 4.0! Every Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at KC!!! Facebook group!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ItIsWhatItIs View Post
    In any case what difference does it make where you reduce the amount of teeth in a sprocket, front or rear? The effect will be the same. Most change the front sprocket because it's easier to source that sprocket. It's apparent, sprockets are not your strong suit.
    ^^^ OMG ROFL!!! ^^^

Dress for the crash, not for the ride...

I don't think Ksquared or TAFB did anything wrong here. Neither one of them broke the law. I for one am glad they did some research. It could've easily been someone else's stolen bike. And if I were the last guy on the UVIP, I'd go to the ministry and give them the bill of sale and get they new person's name on there ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by toysareforboys View Post
    lol. It wasn't my rifle(s) that were the problems. It was the ones I was bringing in for friends (who were licensed). Commercial Import without Authority x 19 charges. No firearm business license x 19. Make false statement to obtain personal reg cert x 19.

All paperwork infractions, nothing dangerous.

-Jamie M.
    LOL i'm surprised you didn't get shot in the back....

Anyway, you may be a pedophile...but your taste in firearms is impeccable!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ritchard View Post
    Man, that's like two bucks worth of 50 cent words. I guess that Readers Digest subscription really paid off.
    '92 gixxer 750 - Jupiter

Quote Originally Posted by Flashmonkey View Post
    Anyway, you may be a pedophile...but your taste in firearms is impeccable!
    agreed. but why all the p90's? and a40mm grenade launcher?

is any of this small army you were supplying still active? maybe we can hire them to dispose of bike thieves for us. park a bike in a shady spot, and just let the guy with the grenade launcher sit down a couple hundred meters out, and let nature take its course.
    2008 Triumph Daytona 675 SE
    2009 Triumph Street Triple
    2007 Yamaha YZF-R6
    2004 Yamaha YZ-125
    2002 Yamaha TTR-225
    2001 Yamaha TTR-125L

I think the OP and some of the others that jumped into this inquisition so fast should look at a movie called the "Ox-Bow incident"(1943) starring Henry/Hank Fonda. In my opinion one of the best movies of it's time.
    The problem is not with your need to find out the truth, but the way you went about it. If we were guilty by appearance then there might be lots of people on this board behind bars...lol. This quote from the movie says it all:

"My Dear Wife.
    Mr. Davies will tell you what's happening here tonight. He's a good man, and he's done everything he can for me. I suppose there's some other good men here, too, only they don't seem to realize what they're doing. They're the ones I feel sorry for, 'cause it'll be over for me in a little while, but they'll have to go on remembering for the rest of their lives. A man just naturally can't take the law into his own hands and hang people without hurting everybody in the world, 'cause then he's just not breaking one law, but all laws. Law is a lot more than words you put in a book, or judges or lawyers or sheriffs you hire to carry it out. It's everything people ever have found out about justice and what's right and wrong. It's the very conscience of humanity. There can't be any such thing as civilization unless people have a conscience, because if people touch God anywhere, where is it except through their conscience? And what is anybody's conscience except a little piece of the conscience of all men that ever lived? I guess that's all I've got to say except - kiss the babies for me and God bless you.
    Your husband, Donald."

flame me at will if you like, i apologize for the length of my post

cheers,

RedDragon

Quote Originally Posted by insert View Post
    agreed. but why all the p90's? and a40mm grenade launcher?
    PS90's were/are not commercially available in Canada. The US passed some Weapons of War law that stopped all the legal cool stuff coming from the US to Canada. There were exemptions made for personal use.

The 40mm M203 grenade launcher was mine. The funnest item I owned by far I did not import it from the USA contrary to the newspaper articles about me.

-Jamie M.
    Scarborough group ride 4.0! Every Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at KC!!! Facebook group!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ItIsWhatItIs View Post
    In any case what difference does it make where you reduce the amount of teeth in a sprocket, front or rear? The effect will be the same. Most change the front sprocket because it's easier to source that sprocket. It's apparent, sprockets are not your strong suit.
    ^^^ OMG ROFL!!! ^^^

Dress for the crash, not for the ride...

is any of this small army you were supplying still active? maybe we can hire them to dispose of bike thieves for us. park a bike in a shady spot, and just let the guy with the grenade launcher sit down a couple hundred meters out, and let nature take its course.
    Two words: claymore

Ok so that's one word...but if you're holding a claymore nobody's gonna argue with you.
    Man, that's like two bucks worth of 50 cent words. I guess that Readers Digest subscription really paid off.
    '92 gixxer 750 - Jupiter

Somewhere between Eden Mills/Guelph, Ontario and Toronto.

Quote Originally Posted by toysareforboys View Post
    PS90's were/are not commercially available in Canada. The US passed some Weapons of War law that stopped all the legal cool stuff coming from the US to Canada. There were exemptions made for personal use.

The 40mm M203 grenade launcher was mine. The funnest item I owned by far I did not import it from the USA contrary to the newspaper articles about me.

-Jamie M.
    Man, I need a different job. I wish I had the money for the toys you've got. lol
    2009 Candy Plasma Blue Ninja 650R (has a cup holder)|Mods: Passenger foot peg flip up cup holder; ER6N grab bars; Grab bar sliders; Woodcraft swingarm spools; '09 fairing vibe fix; Thick weather stripping under seat; SportBars; Ninja650Shop.com no-cut sliders.|Upcoming: Fork sliders; Extended swingarm spools; Bar-end mirrors; HIDs with projectors.
    1987 Red Porsche 944 N/A (no cup holder)|Stock.
    1997 Black SAAB 900 SE 2.0 Turbo (1 cup holder)|Stock.

This thread is crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Flashmonkey View Post
    Two words: claymore

Ok so that's one word...but if you're holding a claymore nobody's gonna argue with you.
    get a replica claymore and run the trip wire around the bike, make the mine very visible, and then watch the security cameras of what the thieves do when they arrive...
    2007 Yamaha YZF-R6
    2004 Yamaha YZ-125
    2002 Yamaha TTR-225
    2001 Yamaha TTR-125L

Quote Originally Posted by froghammer View Post
    This thread is full of crazies.
    Corrected.
    '01 SV650s
    '04 GS500
    '03 SV650s
    '07 GSX-R 600

Quote Originally Posted by aznk View Post
    This thread is full of crazies.

i prefer eccentric.

crazy would be swapping out gas canisters with fragmentation rounds for the riot police during the g8/20 summit...
    2007 Yamaha YZF-R6
    2004 Yamaha YZ-125
    2002 Yamaha TTR-225
    2001 Yamaha TTR-125L

crazy would be swapping out gas canisters with fragmentation rounds for the riot police during the g8/20 summit...
    No that's forward thinking. Using teddy bears as riot shields....now THAT'S crazy!
    '92 gixxer 750 - Jupiter

Quote Originally Posted by psycho44 View Post
    KSquared don't worry what others said you can't please all anonymous people on the internet. If it was my bike I'd be glad someone is concerned about it. Kudos to you!.

+ 1

Let it go, he did what he thought was right. I personally am too lazy to go through all that.

If everyone was like me, the world be falling apart. Some people have to keep balance. OP, you did something that went above and beyond your duties as a good Samaritan. Kudos to you, for all you know if it was stolen everyone would be complementing you. Its how world works, people love to laugh at others efforts.
    Vulcan Custom SE
    Past:
    Y
    ZF-600R
    Ninja 250-R
    Hurricane 1000
    GS 500

Yep,
    This thread is awesome. Between the Gun Busts, and the good citizens of the GTA.

I have no issues with what went down with that Kawi,
    I have had **** stolen from me, and if the thief was still around, i would probably be doing time right now..

-Adli
    1998 YZF600R