Ghetto turbo F4i - Page 2

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ghetto turbo F4i

Re: Ghetto turbo F4i

LOL, i'm loving the whitewalls and it stands out even more with the SSA

LOL, yeah it took me some time to come up with something that could be used on the tires to make whitewalls but I finally found something. Only thing paint wise I could find is made in europe and due to the fact that it is paint it can't be air shipped. As for the swingarm, I'm not sure if that will stay on this bike or go back onto my F4 as was intended.
    Table's they turn sometimes....Payback is a you know what)...

This thing is so cool.

I wish I had the skills to accomplish stuff like this. The airbrushed paint is so realistic looking. Your plastic tailsection is rusting out dude! LOL

You willnever have to worry about ever bumping into another rider who has a bike like yours....and amusingly enough, F4i's are all over.
    SOAR NOVICE#22
    www.bluestreakracing.ca
    http://www.platinum-powersports.com/indexx.php
    Honda Fireblade
    KTM 950 SM
    YZF 600R
    R6
    ---UNLIKE BASEBALL, FOOTBALL,BASKETBALL & GOLF, MOTORCYCLING REQUIRES 2 BALLS!---
    ---NEVER TRADE THE THRILLS OF LIVING FOR THE SECURITY OF EXISTENCE---
    ---"You can’t afford not to go. We are enmeshed in the cancerous discipline of security. Before we know it our lives are gone. Which shall it be: bankruptcy of purse or of life?" ---

mike and i have a past.... but he is an amazing painter, does some really classy work, and i have always enjoyed how his mind takes him on his projects.....

looks good mike

dude, that looks awesome! paint concept is definitely unique.

I've just found the tail plastics for my F4i, which means I can get to painting that which also means this one will be put on hold for a bit.

Nice build man, but this right here is a badass street fighter.... I was abit sad to see you put the upper fairing back on...

ScoTTY, I'm actually not 100% percent on the upper and lower just yet. I like the way it looks without aswell, only thing is I don't care to spend very much on this bike and I have the track stuff and I don't have any sort of streetfighter set-up for the front. Another reason is I don't like the length of the tail without front bodywork (I do have another tail I'm working on, I can post pics later). The other tail is much shorter and more cocked up (modified F4i race tail), also the upper hides my intercooler. AHH I guess you never know, I'm always changing things up LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by ScoTTY88 View Post
    Nice build man, but this right here is a badass street fighter.... I was abit sad to see you put the upper fairing back on...
    i co-sign this, it would look meaner as a fighter

HMMMMM! damn maybe I'll have to build another one...If I ever come across something I like, or even have an interesting idea for that matter on what I would use headlight wise for a streetfighter I would for sure go that route (with a stubbier tail though).

You need to invite me down there to give you a hand with working on that thing. Please!!?>?!?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by FUNN View Post
    btw- bikes are dangerous, sell yours before you crash and burn to death.

Your more than welcome, you know that. I just dropped the bike of last night in Burlington to have the manifold and piping made but I won't have it back for awhile, I can assure you it will be the SHIZZZZ LOL.

Def would look bad *** with either a rat tail or a shorter chopped one. that or a higher angled tail.

oh the options of street fighters....

i love the way that tank looks with rust/faded blue and weathered look. fantastic!
    Last edited by ScoTTY88; 04-03-2010 at 12:52 AM.

Thanks ScoTTY, I started cutting up my other tail that I have today to mimic a sketch I had done awhile ago. It's going to require a modded subframe but whatever it takes I don't care. And it looks like streetfighter may be the only way to go, the layout of the turbo and the piping is dictating that. Here's the scetch I'm talking about, when I get a bit further on the real thing I will post up some pics.

It will be about 2-4 inches shorter and have a different profile line both on top and bottom.

If you want to try out my r6 tail light for fitting you're welcome to. I wouldn't use it on that bike though because I took a close look at it and it's cracked and broken in some spots. But at least you could see if it would suit the bike, and use it to make a mold.

Gimme deets on your whereabouts so then I can figure out how to get down there sometime.
    Quote Originally Posted by FUNN View Post
    btw- bikes are dangerous, sell yours before you crash and burn to death.

Check out a race RS125 tail section. Guy on tlzone did it to his tl and it looks just like your drawing.

Last edited by milty; 04-05-2010 at 06:12 AM.

Exactly the look 'm going for, I just can't seem to find a used one locally for a decent price. I've been keeping my eyes peeled on cherrypicker for one but not yet.

Check out http://www.customfighters.com/ for ideas and parts also.

Yeah, I'm on there too, just never post anything. MrGixxer's old slabby was one of my creations, well paint anyways and we both put alot of work into that bike. I'm not often impressed with much on there though unless it's a serious build, I just wish there was someone other than Showyo to get fighter parts.

Oh yeah not to mention most people on that site are far beyond here in terms of only being able to install a slip-on (maybe), so sometimes I get an idea and if I go online and see it get done before me I get all upset LOL. Sometimes when I'm putting something together it's best I don't search for other ideas because often times I will come across other stuff I want or have done already. For example,the swingarm which I've now seen done I beleive 3-4 times on an F4-F4i