Ghetto turbo F4i

Thread: Ghetto turbo F4i

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Ghetto turbo F4i

An interesting build, keep us posted on your progress and the finished version should be sweet, when it all comes together.

Well I'm waiting until I get some time to get the bike over to have the manifold welded up and some other fabricating but in the mean time I decided to start my ratty paint job. Funny thing is it took almost as much time as a paint job that would be the total opposite LOL. I like the outcome so and I'm working on the front fender and tail tonight. My undertail will be airbrushed to look like I used a peice of plywood for it, I Love It.

The tank is about 50% done and like I said I'll be working on the fender and tail aswell. There will be more pinstriping on the tail and some old hot rod stickers here and there on the bodywork.
    Table's they turn sometimes....Payback is a you know what)...

OK got a little further on the paint last night and today, Probably going to try and get the subframe painted tomorrow and start getting some wiring back onto the bike. I'll definatly be rocking the whitewalls though HELL YEAHHHHH. The upper and lower are ready for paint aswell but the intercooler will sit in behind the front fairing (and a hole needs to be cut for the turbo to poke out) so I'm waiting to get that fitted incase the upper requires anymore mods.

I'm going to be adding number plates on the tail and on the front of the bike aswell, not sure yet but most likely black with gold leaf numbers or metal flake goldish orange with black numbers just not sure which way I want to go.

niiice bike man, i remember seeing it 4 sale and i was going to grab it off you but i bought my dirt bike instead...glad i didnt because it looks like this project is going somewhere fun

Ok last couple of pictures for now, the bike will be off for the manifold fabbing now. Once I get it back I will finish painting the upper and lower fairings and then time to start looking for small stuff, oil lines, water line mods, chain and sprockets, and a few other parts. Hopefully I can get a PC3 or better before to long and get it tuned up before the weather is really nice. While the bike is gone I'm going to repaint the subframe black aswell and possibly finally finish up the details on my F4.

LOL, i'm loving the whitewalls and it stands out even more with the SSA

LOL, yeah it took me some time to come up with something that could be used on the tires to make whitewalls but I finally found something. Only thing paint wise I could find is made in europe and due to the fact that it is paint it can't be air shipped. As for the swingarm, I'm not sure if that will stay on this bike or go back onto my F4 as was intended.