Winter storage back by popular demand........ | GTAMotorcycle.com

Winter storage back by popular demand........

kneedragger88

Dealer/Vendor
Site Supporter
I have been getting daily emails and calls asking if we are doing storage again this year so here it is.

As most already know we are the largest winter storage company in the GTA we likely already have more in for season than the nearest competitor will in total. Rest assured that your baby is safe with us. This isnt a sideline for us but a core business. We have been offering this service for well over a decade please do a quick search for the many reviews.
#1 Unlike the competition we do not have a space issue we can accommodate all who come whether its now or January. #2 We are among the cheapest if not the actual cheapest in the GTA.#3 We are not simply filling up the shop in the winter, our facility is leased strictly for storage with no other business going on in the building. Its a steel building, concrete floor, gas heat, ADT alarm system, people on property 24/7, in other words a nice place for your baby to hibernate. #4 We pick up and drop off your baby in our covered trailers AT NO EXTRA CHARGE within the GTA done in the evening when your available .#5 No need to "pre" book just let us know when your ready and we will sort it from there. Trips being made daily all over the GTA. #6 I have been servicing bikes for over 30yrs its in good hands. #7 When your bike is delivered or picked up in the spring its thumb the starter and ride it away.

Pick Up and Delivery INCLUDED
Synthetic Oil and Filter Change INCLUDED
Battery removed and tended INCLUDED
Fuel Stabilized INCLUDED
Complete checkup and report INCLUDED
20% off our already low labour rates on service work INCLUDED

All for $295.00 for the season!!!!!!!

So when your ready pm me here, email lighttwins@yahoo.com or info@SOARacing.ca, call 289-312-0811

http://www.soarservice.ca/

Macs

Site Supporter
Was there a discussion not to bring it back D:

No BS Ken, the community would probably be lost without SOAR Storage

daisoman

Site Supporter
If there's water in the rad do I still have to replace it with coolant?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

daisoman

Site Supporter
Tempting. Being in a condo this is a very convenient

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom