VELOCITY VR-PRO Official Group Buy for 2014 | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

VELOCITY VR-PRO Official Group Buy for 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZX600

Site Supporter
lol those are my pictures, had another spill after i took those, broke my thumb between the frame and the handle bar but the damn gloves are still holding
Thanks for the feedback. I really liked what I saw of them when I went to Velocity last year to set up the Kevlar jeans group buy. The other gloves I would consider would the Held, A*, or Dainese. For the price of the group buy plus pics like this after several spills on the track I was convinced these would be my next upgrade to replace my original gauntlets.

I finally will have my gear pretty much in place so my next bike will be the next hunt. ;)

Zoodles95

Site Supporter
lol those are my pictures, had another spill after i took those, broke my thumb between the frame and the handle bar but the damn gloves are still holding
Apologies... I had forgotten whose picture that was. It just says a lot that the gloves have been through that many spills on a track and they still look like that. Despite the current controversy in the other thread I think most would agree that Velocity VR Pro gloves are an excellent product. I am also happy with my kevlar jeans.

At any rate I should stop plagarizing VR Pro pics or you guys will think I am another MM...

Pics of my VR Pro gloves:

And... The gloves getting retired now that the VR Pro have arrived:

Velocity Sportsgear

Site Supporter
Guy's I have the following extra sizes left. These will be offered at the group buy pricing as well.

All Black Gauntlet ($180 Cash):
Extra Small - 2
Medium - 6
Large - 2
XLarge - 1
XXL - 1

Shorties ($165 Cash):
Small - 1
Medium - 2
Large - 3
XL - 1
XXL - 2

First Come First Served.

AF4iK

Site Supporter
Hey Jimmy, If there are any extras or unclaimed gloves at the end of this group buy I'd be interested buying a pair.

victorbrca

Site Supporter
Ah ok. I still have to pick up my shorties. I'll give you a call next week. Enjoy the vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom