VELOCITY VR-PRO Official Group Buy for 2014 | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

VELOCITY VR-PRO Official Group Buy for 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red One

Received mine yesterday via courier - thanks Jimmy!
Great fitting, nice looking gloves....glad I went with these. The positive reviews I've read about Jimmy's products are warranted in my opinion.

Now I've just gotta get out there and break them in!

Cheers.

Velocity Sportsgear

Site Supporter
Thanks for the positive comments. I sound biased saying it but these gloves with the Sting Ray sliders are great. The shorty's with the Sting Ray are by far the most protective shorty's available in the market. Thanks for your feedback and feel free to post your thoughts in the review section.

Jimmy

Received mine yesterday via courier - thanks Jimmy!
Great fitting, nice looking gloves....glad I went with these. The positive reviews I've read about Jimmy's products are warranted in my opinion.

Now I've just gotta get out there and break them in!

Cheers.

Jimsun

Hello jimmy
Im at your office but the door is locked. Any chance youll be back anytime soon?

Zoodles95

Site Supporter
What is the consensus so far? Are the gloves as good as ever? Better than previous versions with respect to stitching? Mine are in the mail. Looking forward to riding with them next week. :)

likebutta

Site Supporter
What is the consensus so far? Are the gloves as good as ever? Better than previous versions with respect to stitching? Mine are in the mail. Looking forward to riding with them next week. :)
I can't really comment on the stitching (I've heard of the issue before but I don't think I've had enough time with it yet) but they are fantastic for me. I am still breaking them in a bit but I love them.

Zoodles95

Site Supporter
I can't really comment on the stitching (I've heard of the issue before but I don't think I've had enough time with it yet) but they are fantastic for me. I am still breaking them in a bit but I love them.
Thanks for the feedback. I really liked what I saw of them when I went to Velocity last year to set up the Kevlar jeans group buy. The other gloves I would consider would the Held, A*, or Dainese. For the price of the group buy plus pics like this after several spills on the track I was convinced these would be my next upgrade to replace my original gauntlets.

I finally will have my gear pretty much in place so my next bike will be the next hunt. ;)

Amazon

Site Supporter
Might stop in tomorrow to pick mine up

Amazon

Site Supporter
Not sure as I still have to pack up and get stuff done up in Barrie, If I come it will be towards the end of the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom