VELOCITY VR-PRO Official Group Buy for 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

s0dhi

Site Supporter
Jimmy, have the gloves arrived?

Velocity Sportsgear

Site Supporter
Here;s the tracking number with DHL 7440892535 Should have been here yesterday but arrived in Canada today and should be delivered today. There is a few custom ones that are not in this shipment but I didn't want to delay any further.

Jimmy, have the gloves arrived?

Here;s the tracking number with DHL 7440892535 Should have been here yesterday but arrived in Canada today and should be delivered today. There is a few custom ones that are not in this shipment but I didn't want to delay any further.
"The tracking number you typed (DHL 7440892535) is invalid. Please check and resubmit"

KJM

Site Supporter
Worked for me. It said they are out for delivery.

likebutta

Site Supporter
works for me (on dhl.ca). Make sure you are not using DHL global mail tracking, which is a different system.

Velocity Sportsgear

Site Supporter
Actually most of them are here. Just a few orders I got very late will be here next week. Just call to confirm all custom ones. I am in the office until 6 today and will be in most of next week except Wednesday. I can also ship anywhere in GTA for $10.

So does this mean that some custom ones came through or pretty much all custom gloves are excluded?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom