US is ****** | Page 61 | GTAMotorcycle.com

US is ******

Brian P

Site Supporter
The more I learn about the USA the more I'm confused.
A result of their for-profit health care model appears to be that the system is incapable of adequately re-allocating resources where they are needed. We've had quiet emergency rooms, too, but that's because we, collectively did what we were told. Not perfectly, but well enough.

bigpoppa

I always say, its only true if its on theliontimes.com and imwritingthisfromytrailer.com

lucky2

Site Supporter
False according to Snopes

maybe this paper is right

Brian P

Site Supporter
Meh. The reason the fact-checking sites appear "left-wing" to right-wingers is that everything appears left-wing to them. Given current circumstances in the USA, there is a big alt-right echo chamber that is resistant to facts. MediaBiasFactCheck explains all of their assessments and backs them up with references.

bigpoppa

Meh. The reason the fact-checking sites appear "left-wing" to right-wingers is that everything appears left-wing to them. Given current circumstances in the USA, there is a big alt-right echo chamber that is resistant to facts. MediaBiasFactCheck explains all of their assessments and backs them up with references.
Reality is a george soros liberal plot, dontyaknow?

lucky2

Site Supporter
spoken like a true left winger, what i do find on this forum is the pack mentality as soon as someone post anything supporting anything right wing

Last edited:

Brian P

Site Supporter
spoken like a true left winger, what i do find on this forum is the pack mentality as soon as someone post anything supporting anything right wing
I am anti extremist and anti stupidity. "Right or left" doesn't matter. There is left wing stupidity foreseeable in the future, but as of right now, there is more right wing stupidity to deal with.

The USA is in trouble now because politics has been injected into places that it shouldn't be.

BigEvilDoer

Spoken like a true right winger what I do find on this forum is a pack mentality as soon as someone posts anything supporting anything left wing.

If people would honestly, relax, and accept that there other points of view, maybe, just maybe we wouldn't have this crazy divisive situation that's going on... people need to pick what's best, not just for them, but for those around us, and on the planet. Throwing out environmental protections so that corporations and stock holders make more money? Come on.. just stupid...

How many of the Millenials blame everything bad that has happened to them on Boomers? A metric poop ton. You think that 2 generations from now, those youngsters will think better of their future because of what's happening now??!!?

Had a one of my best American friends email, and ask me today -- "does the world really laugh at the USA and consider us to be a country of lunatics that have no true grasp of what's going on? Do they think of us the same way that most Americans think of Florida?"

My response was, "In all honesty, yes. I have family and many close friends in Europe and Australasia. Except, they view the USA as a dumpster fire, wrapped in an American flag, in Florida."

You have many right wing comments, and reject anything remotely left. Prove to me that any of my statements in this comment are wrong. Explain it. You do a good job, I will support that train of thought. I am a moderate. Slight left lean. Open to arguments and other points of view, as long as they can be proven in logic and fact. Not conspiracy.

Last edited:

J_F

gringo diablo
Site Supporter
options mean nothing unless exercised and then sold
only potential victims are other stock holders - dilution

but he ain't gonna do anything with them unless they're up
and in that case the other shareholders also win

this is Capitalism today
I thought right wingers understood/supported this?

PrivatePilot

Ironus Butticus
Site Supporter
A weird thought moment: I'm trying to envision Trump losing and making a concession speech.

He would either have McNinny do it or choke on his own tongue.
Can't see that happening. I foresee him speaking about how the election was a disaster and the results are fake. He may have to be forcibly removed, and I hope the right people are preparing that contingency plan.
^^This. He won't concede anything. It'll be the same as the first time around when polls said he was going to lose where he'll sow the seeds of doubt (IE: "The election is rigged!") and then when he does loose he'll immediately run with that - I won, voter fraud, blah blah blah.

Hopefully at that point his party abandons him and contingencies are put in place to keep him in check, becuase I'd be very surprised if he doesn't go scorched earth between November and inauguration day.

Snopes own "Are we biased?" page is a great read and goes to great length to prove that people mix up opinions with facts.

Are we Republicans or Democrats? Conservatives or liberals? Administration supporters or a secretly-funded tool of the opposition? According to our readership, we’re all those things — from what they tell us, we’ve performed the remarkable feat of being decidedly biased in every possible direction:

regder

Site Supporter

Top Bottom