US is ****** | Page 60 | GTAMotorcycle.com

US is ******

klr_guy

Site Supporter
Today, former presidential candidate, Herman Cain passed away today from Covid. Possibly contracting it at Trump's Oklahoma rally on June 20th. Governor of Oklahoma that was sitting beside him has contracted it as well.
Karma's a *****

regder

Site Supporter

Mad Mike

Auditing "can't" is very hard. Whatever solution they come up with likely has to include all people that did not pay their rent during this mess and force all landlords to either comply or forfeit the right to pursue the tenant for the missing payments. Courts are going to be basically useless for quite a while and will have no capacity for tens of thousands of civil suits over rent payments that tenants will never pay even with a judgement.
I got out of the landlord biz a long time ago. If you don’t have the balls to break a leg here and there, small time landlording isn’t worth it.

I had really good tenants fr the most part, but even the best (a bank manager) are sometimes willing to screw the “man”.

If you’re not paying your rent, you will get screwed. Try finding a good place at a decent rent if you’re sitting on an eviction or judgement for rent.

regder

Site Supporter
that is sad about Herman Cain
I disagreed with his politics

but he was a decent, hard working family man

Dems, try to take the high road
Barack/Michelle will lead on this

RIP
Agreed, putting his politics aside he's a very impressive man. Grew up poor in the Jim Crow south, got a masters degree, turned Godfather's Pizza around from near bankruptcy.

i just seen on the news it was done once
Source?

"Never in the history of the country, through wars and depressions and the Civil War, have we ever not had a federally scheduled election on time, and we'll find a way to do that again this November 3" Mitch McConnell today

nobbie48

Site Supporter
I got out of the landlord biz a long time ago. If you don’t have the balls to break a leg here and there, small time landlording isn’t worth it.

I had really good tenants fr the most part, but even the best (a bank manager) are sometimes willing to screw the “man”.

If you’re not paying your rent, you will get screwed. Try finding a good place at a decent rent if you’re sitting on an eviction or judgement for rent.
In Ontario, if you can dodge a debt for two years it becomes uncollectible unless there is a judgement. After that as long as the debtor doesn't admit the debt he never can be forced to pay up. That doesn't mean it will be forgotten.

It's amazing what comes up on Google. Computer memory is cheap these days and getting faster every minute.

J_F

gringo diablo
Site Supporter
almost

secured debt, ie: a mortgage
is collectible forever
can be sued and collected on forever

unsecured debt is non-collectible after 2 years
unless the debtor acknowledges the debt
then the clock starts again

regder

Site Supporter
Obama's eulogy at John Lewis' funeral. Worth a watch, draws unspoken parallels to current events

Brian P

Site Supporter
Due to the nature of the source, a fact-check is necessary on that story: FACT CHECK: Was BLM Leader, Charles Wade, Arrested?

This happened 4 years ago. (The article quoted is dated 2016.)

The case has been closed, although it appears that the resolution was not public. I take this to mean that there was no trial or conviction - which probably means that, although perhaps he was indeed arrested, it was a BS charge.

lucky2

Site Supporter
sure, i seen it was 4yrs ago. i wouldn't call it a BS story i would call it lets not cause an uproar

Charles Wade had taken to his Twitter page (now deleted) to deny the claims. He claimed that he believed the girl was 20 and that he was asked to temporarily house her at a hotel. He was arrested a few hours after he reportedly set the teen up in a hotel room. The girl would contradict Wade’s claims when questioned by the police.

It’s unclear whether Charles Wade was convicted or sentenced. Maryland court records reveal that the case was closed in 2016. The exact details are not known.

Last edited:

nobbie48

Site Supporter
sure, i seen it was 4yrs ago. i wouldn't call it a BS story i would call it lets not cause an uproar

Charles Wade had taken to his Twitter page (now deleted) to deny the claims. He claimed that he believed the girl was 20 and that he was asked to temporarily house her at a hotel. He was arrested a few hours after he reportedly set the teen up in a hotel room. The girl would contradict Wade’s claims when questioned by the police.

It’s unclear whether Charles Wade was convicted or sentenced. Maryland court records reveal that the case was closed in 2016. The exact details are not known.
This is basically a "Where there's smoke, there's fire" post which I detest. If you have new facts post them. If we base our decision on smoke/fire and innuendo posts we might as well scrap our flag and run up the stars and stripes.

Top Bottom