US is ******

nobbie48

Site Supporter
won't concede
doesn't want to do the job

blew off G20 summit to go golfing
as this was the stated agenda
can't say I'm surprised that the summit didn't interest him:

to pull countries together to combat Covid-19, accelerate testing, treatment and vaccines for all,
while helping poor nations cope with the pandemic's economic impact

quote from the host, Saudi's Minister of Investment, Khalid al-Falih.

"When the world needed leadership [to combat Covid-19] there was none," he said. The G20 had stepped up because some nations "turned inwards towards nationalism."

ouch
don't let the door hit you on the way out
Would you go to a summit / conference knowing how much snickering would be going on behind your back?

Trump got laughed at when he addressed the UN. He replied "I didn't expect that." His ego couldn't handle the truth a second time and this time he knows what to expect.

He needs yes-men. If his financial situation is as bad as it's painted even yes-men will slip out the back door.

Brian P

Site Supporter
Now, here's a challenge for you. Independently confirm anything - ANYthing - that they claim in that article.

A search on facebook for a person by that name - not by clicking links in that article, but by typing in his name independently! - turns up a number of instances of a story very similar to what's on that article, and as far as I can tell, they're all on batwing crazy fringe websites.

That a similar story appears on a bunch of fringe websites but can't be corroborated anywhere else suggests that it is some crazy story bouncing around the right-wing echo chamber, and I can't be bothered taking it any further.

edit: I lied. Did a Dominion Voting Systems Employee Brag About Rigging the Election Against Trump?

ToSlow

Site Supporter
you can post as much as you want to dispute the facts, still doesn't mean it didn't happen as much as you think it didn't

Brian P

Site Supporter
If there is substance to the claims being made, then the evidence belongs in submissions to a court of law, not bouncing around on right-wing social media.

ToSlow

Site Supporter
you think these demo courts that are closing down the trump argument are going to be the end, this will get pushed to the next level

Trials

They should hire Big Blue to certify the results of their next election.

GreyGhost

Site Supporter
What's a demo court?
I think he is arguing that every judge in the country is willing to throw away their career to support their political candidate of choice.

I am still waiting for a single piece of evidence of any organized vote fraud from either side. Just a lot of ones and two with dead parents and dogs voting.

Last edited:

ToSlow

Site Supporter
I think he is arguing that every judge in the country is willing to throw away their career to support their political candidate of choice.

I am still waiting for a single piece of evidence of amy organized vote fraud from either side. Just a lot of ones and two with dead parents and dogs voting.
i unblocked jc long enough to answer the question and all i get in return is sarcasm's from him, so blocked he or she will stay

ToSlow

Site Supporter
at this point they don't care if trump stays in or not, what they will do is drain the swamp on the way out. they also said they evidence that the republican gov of GA was in on it , said he stands to make millions personally

BigEvilDoer

you can post as much as you want to dispute the facts, still doesn't mean it didn't happen as much as you think it didn't
Step away from the right wing media....
They're leading sheep down a trail to what may lead to violence and other such ugliness.

Top Bottom