US is ****** | Page 286 | GTAMotorcycle.com

US is ******

ToSlow

Site Supporter
No.we are not still guessing. Biden is the President Elect. A fair and democratic process has been conducted and the ballots have been cast, counted, in some cases recounted and are now being certified. No evidence, no proof, no single shred of anything has been put forward to show otherwise. All the court cases are failing because of this. The claims are getting wilder and wilder because the court cases are failing.

This critical thinking thing isn’t going well is it?
If that's the case then all will be right on Jan 20th. Trump will have no choice but the exit the WH or be removed. when they get sorted which at this point it isn't.

ToSlow

Site Supporter
No.we are not still guessing. Biden is the President Elect. A fair and democratic process has been conducted and the ballots have been cast, counted, in some cases recounted and are now being certified. No evidence, no proof, no single shred of anything has been put forward to show otherwise. All the court cases are failing because of this. The claims are getting wilder and wilder because the court cases are failing.

This critical thinking thing isn’t going well is it?
i read your post and question your critical thinking as well, just because i don't agree with the masses on this forum don't mean i'm below you folks.

Seems all you got is insults, how much critical thinking do you need for that

No.we are not still guessing. Biden is the President Elect. A fair and democratic process has been conducted and the ballots have been cast, counted,

if this is the case then there should be no worries but let time play out?

jc100

If that's the case then all will be right on Jan 20th. Trump will have no choice but the exit the WH or be removed. when they get sorted which at this point it isn't.

So it’s fine by you that there’s zero proof of any batshit crazy theories but Biden has to wait?

An analogy...it’s coming up to pay day but I make a claim that you’re actually an Al Quaeda terrorist and you’re going to blow all your wages on flying lessons but only take offs, no landings. I have zero proof of any of this, and furthermore, none exists, but I want your wages stopped just to be sure.

You ok with letting the legal system work through the machinery and waiting for your money?

jc100

...or....you’re actually an alien and I just know that you’re going to buy a job lot of anal probes from Amazon with your next pay cheque...so for the sake of humanity.....I think we should have your wages stopped.

We just need to be sure right?

ToSlow

Site Supporter
So it’s fine by you that there’s zero proof of any batshit crazy theories but Biden has to wait?

An analogy...it’s coming up to pay day but I make a claim that you’re actually an Al Quaeda terrorist and you’re going to blow all your wages on flying lessons but only take offs, no landings. I have zero proof of any of this, and furthermore, none exists, but I want your wages stopped just to be sure.

You ok with letting the legal system work through the machinery and waiting for your money?
I do not draw an opinion, if there was Zero proof why are they not stepping in to shut it down?

jc100

I do not draw an opinion, if there was Zero proof why are they not stepping in to shut it down?

That’s exactly what the courts are doing. However...do you know what the word “frivolous” means?

How about “abuse of process”?

ToSlow

Site Supporter
...or....you’re actually an alien and I just know that you’re going to buy a job lot of anal probes from Amazon with your next pay cheque...so for the sake of humanity.....I think we should have your wages stopped.

We just need to be sure right?
Be sure to post how that works out for ya
...or you’re going to kill all the bees...

...or..(insert crazy theory that has no proof)....

etc
What do you consider critical thinking, from what i see that the folks here that claim they have and do, doesn't add up to what i read about

Evoex

The God
Site Supporter
@jc100 who did you vote for in the last election?

jc100

@jc100 who did you vote for in the last election?

Not Trudeau. Actually not sure that’s really relevant.

What's relevant is a situation to the south where a portion of one of the two main parties is trying to actively overturn the will of the people and subvert democracy.

That's pretty worrying.

Evoex

The God
Site Supporter

ToSlow

Site Supporter
Dennis Healey's most famous quote comes to mind.
you really think your that smart...lol.

i've seen you out smarted on this forum many times, and you come back with nothing but your ignorant insults.

Zoodles95

Site Supporter
The only trouble with this logic is that there are things to do during this transition. The 9/11 commission cited the chaos from the Gore/Bush confusion as possibly affecting the Bush government's ability to see what was going on.

Biden et al not getting their security briefings and not having the money to vet candidates for positions etc has National security implications for the U.S.; let aline the world.

Heck, Fauci cannot even speak to Biden officially; that's crazy.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Top Bottom