US is ****** | Page 155 | GTAMotorcycle.com

US is ******

jc100

Almost 4 year and nothing on Trump. Yet all the Trump hater still still to the fake news .

Fool me one , shame on you ; fool me twice same on me .

Many people her should read the above statement . Hate of Trump is blinding their judgement .

The Mueller report was not nothing...and he got impeached.

Mad Mike

damned if they do and damned if they don’t ....

People complained when it was more or less the Wild West and anything goes...then they complained again when they tried to censor various stories. Who decides what to censor etc.

If twitter users and Facebook users were half smart enough to realize these things aren’t real news outlets and use some critical thinking skills we wouldn’t have an issue. However, people are dumb and love it when they can prop up preconceived ideas with ******** on both sides.
Their responsibilities are unclear to me, but I know they can’t be blind eyed or complicit with election interference. Freedom of the press doesn’t cover distribution, ad sales has election interference compliance rules.

The murky water is election interference. There is growing body of evidence suggesting strong bias from twit and face is being used by operators in concert with both company’s operations. This is why Congress is hauling their ***** into hearings

DownUnder

Their responsibilities are unclear to me, but I know they can’t be blind eyed or complicit with election interference. Freedom of the press doesn’t cover distribution, ad sales has election interference compliance rules.

The murky water is election interference. There is growing body of evidence suggesting strong bias from twit and face is being used by operators in concert with both company’s operations. This is why Congress is hauling their ***** into hearings
Whats the point of the hearings? I've never seen anyone admit anything in a hearing and I've never seen a hearing actually amount to anything other then some bad press. Similar to JTs ethics violations, nothing amounts from them other then 5 mins of bad press then its business as usuall.

J_F

gringo diablo
Site Supporter
Whats the point of the hearings? I've never seen anyone admit anything in a hearing and I've never seen a hearing actually amount to anything other then some bad press. Similar to JTs ethics violations, nothing amounts from them other then 5 mins of bad press then its business as usuall.
posturing

Sent from my Mi Note 3 using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

ToSlow

Site Supporter
Twitter back tracking on the way they shut down the Biden story

FullMotoJacket

Site Supporter
Twitter back tracking on the way they shut down the Biden story

"The company reversed its decision because the once private information in the article has now been made widely available across the internet, a spokesman for the company said."

FullMotoJacket

Site Supporter
Meanwhile over on Farcebook........

"Facebook’s been caught coddling right-leaning outlets and pages several times in the company’s bid to appear unbiased, lest it set off the frothing conservative mob out for its head over baseless claims of anti-conservative censorship.

In August, a Buzzfeed exposé detailed how one Facebook employee was allegedly fired after collecting evidence of the company giving preferential treatment to right-wing pages. Internal company documents leaked to NBC also showed that Facebook relaxed its fact-checking standards for conservative news outlets and personalities, including Breitbart and former Fox News stooges Diamond and Silk, so that they wouldn’t be penalized for spreading misinformation.
"

Roadghost

Well, the plot just got a lot thicker. One of Hunter Biden's ex business partners just got put in jail and he's blowing the whistle. Seems they were influence peddling for a long time. Now the U.S. senate is demanding answers from the FBI on what it knew. Excited States never disappoints for entertainment.

pfbmgd

Maybe because JT owns the press .

jc100

Well, the plot just got a lot thicker. One of Hunter Biden's ex business partners just got put in jail and he's blowing the whistle. Seems they were influence peddling for a long time. Now the U.S. senate is demanding answers from the FBI on what it knew. Excited States never disappoints for entertainment.

lol....wait, is Hillary and Benghazi somehow tied into this too?

nobbie48

Site Supporter

Isn't the timing about the same as the 2016 Clinton expose? Long enough to take effect but not long enough to defend against.

nobbie48

Site Supporter
Yes, but any honest person would immediately move to prove any rumor is false, then get lawyers to start sending criminal libel/defamation letters. Biden's campaign has refused to respond. They're deflecting (computer came from Russians LOL, ask FBI to investigate) rather than coming out and saying "Those are not my son's emails. There was never any meeting and none was ever planned or suggested. No influence peddling. The computer is a fake and a plant." They're only saying there wasn't a meeting, full stop. So this is going to go on until there are some real answers, or people are going to come to the conclusion (based on the best evidence available) that there's something rotten going on.

Lies and rumours can be made up in seconds but can take ages to disprove. Pay attention to all of them and you do nothing with your life. Live your life so people automatically disbelieve garbage that is said about you.

Probably won't work in politics, particularly in the USA.

jc100

Isn't the timing about the same as the 2016 Clinton expose? Long enough to take effect but not long enough to defend against.

financially benefitting from a Chinese energy company..........anyone ever looked at what pension companies invest in? You could be the financial beneficiary of a Saudi arms manufacturer.

Cookoo.

Roadghost

This isn't new. Democrats tried to impeach Trump when he asked the Ukrainians to look into Hunter Biden two years ago remember? It just so happens that the corroborating evidence is coming out now. Nobody should care if it was timed. They should only care that it happened and it's the worst case of corruption in years.

jc100

This isn't new. Democrats tried to impeach Trump when he asked the Ukrainians to look into Hunter Biden two years ago remember? It just so happens that the corroborating evidence is coming out now. Nobody should care if it was timed. They should only care that it happened and it's the worst case of corruption in years.

funny that because no major independent (ie no axe to grind) news agency is really biting on this “massive news story” .....any idea why?

klr_guy

Site Supporter
You're a nut. They didn't try to impeach him, he's impeached.

Baggsy

Site Supporter
Poor Americans. Republicans have them coming, Democrats have them going, Trump has them, if they don't move.

PrivatePilot

Ironus Butticus
Site Supporter
I propose a little bit of reverse-Trump effect is going to happen here. People who are going to vote for Biden at this point won't care a whole lot about any last second Biden drama (especially with so many very legitimate questions about authenticity), much the same as those who said they were going to vote for Trump in 2016 weren't swayed much by any of the last second Trump drama, of which there was much.

The difference this time around is:

- A lot of people who voted Trump last time aren't doing it again.
- The Democrat voters are highly motivated.
- Trumps hardest core base are gonna vote Trump no matter what anyways, so it's a wash. But that group's smaller now.

No matter what, it's not a positive situation for Trump.

Top Bottom