US is ****** | Page 154 | GTAMotorcycle.com

US is ******

Roadghost

I don’t fully understand the issue - yet - however it predates the NYP article. Neither Facebook or twitter are immune from harm principles, so using their powers to influence or censure free speech might land them in hot water.

maybe just another sideshow, maybe not. Still a big hairy deal.

It's so sensitive that the Democrats tried to impeach Trump when his administration started to look into it. This is the way liberals react when you're getting too close to the truth.

jc100

It's so sensitive that the Democrats tried to impeach Trump when his administration started to look into it. This is the way liberals react when you're getting too close to the truth.

You mean the republican, Mueller, that was looking into it?

regder

Site Supporter
  • Sad
Reactions: J_F

DownUnder

4 years out of uni
some time as a junior producer @ Fox
close to zero writing credentials

then gets installed as Deputy Political Editor at NY Post
the knee pads are definitely well worn
So a woman can't do well and prove her worth to advance her career? Has to be all the BJs right? Have you seen kamalas resume?

J_F

gringo diablo
Site Supporter
yep
Kamala is a very impressive woman

going from a booker on a TV show to a Deputy Editor?
my BJ comment was in jest
you MAGA guys have zero sense of humour

she's a Fox/Trump plant
installed for the sole purpose of putting a name to the BS they planned to run
MAGA supporters are too ignorant to know the NYP is the print version of Fox News

if she gets tired of that
her background as a booker leaves her qualified to take reservations at a nice restaurant

lucky2

Site Supporter
Like I true lefty, takes a Biden conspiracy and flips it in to a trump thing.

damn folks wake up and see things for what they are. Instead of trying to pry open a new whirlwind mind fk

• Haha
Reactions: J_F

regder

Site Supporter
Speaking of Twitter, I have serious questions about how the hell their algorithm works or more likely is gamed. Time and time again I see tweets in my feed, that have single digit likes, retweets, from someone that just joined with single digit followers. A lot of the time about about something that is very questionable.

Here's an example of something that popped up in my feed, note that I don't have an opinion about what's going on with Armenia, Azerbaijan

regder

Site Supporter

BigEvilDoer

Yeah, so? Show me where everything on Twitter needs proof that it is true? The site is full of BS. Counterclaims are that it is a Russian plant. The story clearly says that the source of the computer is unknown. There's nothing substantiated yet. There's nothing misleading there. So why censor it?

Alright... let's say someone says, "Roadghost (insert real name here) has a history of being a sexual predator and needs to report to everyone in the neighbourhood and inform them of this fact."

The source computer is unknown. Routed through multiple VPN's.
There's nothing substantiated - YET - So why censor it?

You can now see, how misinformation can devastate people. Yet, according to you, something is is quite probably an outright lie shouldn't be censored...

Roadghost

Alright... let's say someone says, "Roadghost (insert real name here) has a history of being a sexual predator and needs to report to everyone in the neighbourhood and inform them of this fact."

You can now see, how misinformation can devastate people. Yet, according to you, something is is quite probably an outright lie shouldn't be censored...

Yes, but any honest person would immediately move to prove any rumor is false, then get lawyers to start sending criminal libel/defamation letters. Biden's campaign has refused to respond. They're deflecting (computer came from Russians LOL, ask FBI to investigate) rather than coming out and saying "Those are not my son's emails. There was never any meeting and none was ever planned or suggested. No influence peddling. The computer is a fake and a plant." They're only saying there wasn't a meeting, full stop. So this is going to go on until there are some real answers, or people are going to come to the conclusion (based on the best evidence available) that there's something rotten going on.

jc100

Yes, but any honest person would immediately move to prove any rumor is false, then get lawyers to start sending criminal libel/defamation letters. Biden's campaign has refused to respond. They're deflecting (computer came from Russians LOL, ask FBI to investigate) rather than coming out and saying "Those are not my son's emails. There was never any meeting and none was ever planned or suggested. No influence peddling. The computer is a fake and a plant." They're only saying there wasn't a meeting, full stop. So this is going to go on until there are some real answers, or people are going to come to the conclusion (based on the best evidence available) that there's something rotten going on.

When something is batshit crazy you automatically speak up about it? Sometimes just ignoring the insane is a better thing to do.

Has Clinton ever said “no I don’t run a pedophile ring out of the basement of a Washington pizzeria”....maybe there’s a reason for that.

Let the crazy die.

J_F

gringo diablo
Site Supporter
MAGA TV has given up of this pathetic attempt at an October surprise
this steaming POS story had no legs from the second day
not a mention of it anywhere

FBI is now investigating this fake BS for ties to foreign bad actors

and the computer shop owner, a stooge
may very well be in legal jeopardy

Bannon is already headed to prison
and Rudy? lol

no soul left on that sad old man
has shamed his name and family
what a sad way to go out

shilling for a conman

Mad Mike

I don’t think censorship is the issue these guys are facing in the upcoming Senate hearings, it the use of their platforms to influence an election.

both Twitter and Facebook have been worried about election meddling for years, mostly bad guys using their platform.

jc100

I don’t think censorship is the issue these guys are facing in the upcoming Senate hearings, it the use of their platforms to influence an election.

both Twitter and Facebook have been worried about election meddling for years, mostly bad guys using their platform.

damned if they do and damned if they don’t ....

People complained when it was more or less the Wild West and anything goes...then they complained again when they tried to censor various stories. Who decides what to censor etc.

If twitter users and Facebook users were half smart enough to realize these things aren’t real news outlets and use some critical thinking skills we wouldn’t have an issue. However, people are dumb and love it when they can prop up preconceived ideas with ******** on both sides.

pfbmgd

Almost 4 year and nothing on Trump. Yet all the Trump hater still still to the fake news .

Fool me one , shame on you ; fool me twice same on me .

Many people her should read the above statement . Hate of Trump is blinding their judgement .

Top Bottom