US is ****** | Page 153 | GTAMotorcycle.com

US is ******

PrivatePilot

Ironus Butticus
Site Supporter
They asked Trump to deny conspiracy theories last night .

And what did he do? He started supporting some new batshit crazy Qanon one about Osama Bin Laden not actually being dead.

That's a real slap in the face to the tens of thousands of military people from top brass down to the Seal team who whacked him who were involved in that whole situation from start to finish.

And I'm sure all those thousands of them are now involved in some huge cover up, all keeping quiet, nobody leaking the slightest little thing...all to support Trump. And Qanon.

Can't make this **** up.

J_F

gringo diablo
Site Supporter
did you see that POS begging for votes the other day?
asking women to please vote for him, because he needs them

what was that about ask not what your country can do for you....

PrivatePilot

Ironus Butticus
Site Supporter
Twitter and Facebook are being called before Congressional Committee for muzzling this Biden story with their algorithms. Can't imagine why.
Because its source is highly questionable and there's a serious doubt regarding it's legitimacy, as well as significant evidence it's planted misinformation by foreign actors.

Does that matter? Or were you aware of the other side of the story?

Roadghost

Because its source is highly questionable and there's a serious doubt regarding it's legitimacy, as well as significant evidence it's planted misinformation by foreign actors.

Yeah, so? Show me where everything on Twitter needs proof that it is true? The site is full of BS. Counterclaims are that it is a Russian plant. The story clearly says that the source of the computer is unknown. There's nothing substantiated yet. There's nothing misleading there. So why censor it?

pfbmgd

Funny how all the fake stories about Trump are still allowed on Twitter and Facebook . They have all been found fake .

Bidens people have not came out and said they are fake . Instead they refuse to answer the question .

Stupid is knowing the truth , seeing the truth , but still believing the lies .

PrivatePilot

Ironus Butticus
Site Supporter
Next week, random computer “found abandoned” in computer store with the incriminating “emails” showing Putin has dirt on Trump and political decisions were making accordingly to cover them up or prevent them from coming to light.

Trump supporters scream bloody murder, fake news, democratic plant, deep fake, deep state, zomg!

J_F

gringo diablo
Site Supporter
the story reads like it's written by a 12 year old

computer shop owner in Deleware gets a mac book in for repair
customer claims to be Hunter Biden but shop owner didn't see him
because he's blind

shop owner also builds and sells high end flight simulators
heck of an accomplishment for a blind guy, well done

macbook has water damage, so shop owner copies the HDD
I've cloned a few drives, never does it involve inspecting the contents

shop owner sees the Biden emails and decides
I'm going to call Rudy Guiliani in NYC about this
why TF would that enter anyone's mind?

it is not known how the FBI got involved - or if they are at all actually involved
shop owner contradicted himself, he called them, they called him

picture of a subpoena for a PC posted with names blacked out
could be for anyone/anything

proper news outlets are doing the correct thing in limiting coverage
and twitter/FB also did the right thing in refusing to distribute another fake conspiracy
one that is so blatantly false it's laughable

lucky2

Site Supporter
So when are they going to find the evidence about the trump and Russia story

I mean its been 4 yrs

oh I get it now, the Russians left the computer at the blind mans shop

Last edited:

J_F

gringo diablo
Site Supporter
all you have to do is read
there was an investigation, you know

edit: here, I'll save you some digging

“Our investigation found multiple acts by the President that were capable of exerting undue influence over law enforcement investigations, including the Russian-interference and obstruction investigations,” Mueller wrote. “The incidents were often carried out through one-on-one meetings in which the President sought to use his official power outside of usual channels. These actions ranged from efforts to remove the Special Counsel and to reverse the effect of the Attorney General’s recusal; to the attempted use of official power to limit the scope of the investigation; to direct and indirect contacts with witnesses with the potential to influence their testimony.”

Mueller, however, refrained from recommending prosecution, saying that there were “difficult [legal] issues that would need to be resolved,” in order to reach a conclusion that the crime of obstruction of justice was committed by Trump.

Factoring into his decision not to weigh in on prosecution, Mueller wrote, was an opinion issued by the Office of Legal Counsel finding that “the indictment or criminal prosecution of a sitting President would impermissibly undermine the capacity of the executive branch to perform its constitutionally assigned functions” in violation of “the constitutional separation of powers.”

“Because we determined not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgment, we did not draw ultimate conclusions about the President’s conduct,” Mueller wrote.

Mueller emphasized, however, that his analysis of the evidence did not clear the president of obstruction. Said Mueller: If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgment.”

Mueller noted several complicating factors with respect to determining whether illegal obstruction occurred. For starters, he wrote, “the evidence does not establish that the President was involved in an underlying crime related to Russian election interference.” Or, as Trump has repeatedly reminded, the report found “NO COLLUSION” by anyone in the Trump campaign with Russians trying to sway the 2016 election in his favor. But that doesn’t preclude the possibility of obstruction, Mueller said. According to the report, “the evidence does point to a range of other possible personal motives animating the President’s conduct. These include concerns that continued investigation would call into question the legitimacy of his election and potential uncertainty about whether certain events-such as advance notice of WikiLeaks’s release of hacked information or the June 9, 2016 meeting between senior campaign officials and Russians could be seen as criminal activity by the President, his campaign, or his family.”

Last edited:

jc100

So when are they going to find the evidence about the trump and Russia story

I mean its been 4 yrs

oh I get it now, the Russians left the computer at the blind mans shop

you should watch the Comey tv series ....it’s dramatized obviously but it’s very interesting.

J_F

gringo diablo
Site Supporter
it's true

the writer of that NY Post story was a junior producer on the Hannity show
it is her first byline with the Post
first byline at all since her days with the college paper

I'm guessing even though it's a rag publication
even their actual "journalists" refused to put their name on it

jc100

it's true

the writer of that NY Post story was a junior producer on the Hannity show
it is her first byline with the Post
first byline at all since her days with the college paper

I'm guessing even though it's a rag publication
even their actual "journalists" refused to put their name on it

hypothetically...if I were a sneaky Russian trying to sow confusion.....I would pick a desperate journalist trying to make a name for themselves to publish the story..just saying.

Top Bottom