US is ****** | Page 113 | GTAMotorcycle.com

US is ******

Lyndsay

Site Supporter
More climate change tidbits...

french farmers bought portions of southern English farmland to grow champagne grapes.....the soil is the same as in the champagne region and the climate has shifted enough slightly that this is now viable.
I heard recently that Scotland now has a wine industry. When it was evaluated in a world-wide competition, it was classified as "undrinkable".

backmarkerducati

Site Supporter
"champagne" grapes are mostly from North America. The great 'blight" in the mid 1800's wiped out most French vine yards and they imported grape stock from Niagrara
...but yes, TRUE champagne only comes from the Champagne region

OH... and the English invented champagne... sorta.
The French made a sparkling white wine BUT the carbonation blew up the bottles BEFORE you could call it champagne. The Brits figured out how to make a thicker bottle so the fermentation process could complete, and stay inside the bottle.

... and a large percentage of the "real" Italian parmesan cheese is made by Indians
They grafted the French vines onto North American roots, they did not import grape stock to make the wines. As I understanded it they were playing around with bringing in NA vines and that brought the pests/blight to France. The solution was to graft their vines to NA roots that were pest/blight resistant.

Baggsy

Site Supporter
Glad I don't have to deal with this crap:

nobbie48

Site Supporter
I did at Purolator when I had to pick up a package. Some B**** was bent out of shape because she had to present ID to get her parcel. She held up a dozen people for about 20 minutes to supposedly make a point.

The Purolator clerk erred by not telling her to step aside until a manager could deal with her.

Basically they're s*** disturbers.

Edit:
I knew a white guy that, in the day of deposit slips at banks, didn't fill them out preferring to smugly say "That's your job" to the teller. These people exist in every race, gender and nationality. Karma eventually gets them.

Warning: A lot of these types are provocateurs. They goad others into over reacting. Politically incorrect comments will be used to destroy you. Worse yet is a push or slap. Now you're a criminal.

Last edited:

Iceman

Not a chance, crazy big mouth *****. I have zero tolerance for people like that, regardless of color, age, race or any other goddamn thing.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

ChrisCBR

lol, yelling about "The Lord Jesus Christ".... Another far right religious nutter. Also shows that Karens come in all colours.
Doubt shes anywhere near far right.

Shes cashing in her black privilege and hurling racist remarks.

If the races were switched we would be seeing it on CNN, she would be fired and people would be turning up at her home to harass her and her children etc

Mad Mike

I peg her as moderate left.
I'd say that was an ANTIFA style rant.

I don't think ones religious convictions always pegs them as left or right, any more than the color of their skin or whether they are men or women.

nobbie48

Site Supporter
https://www.hks.harvard.edu/sites/d...iceandPublicDiscourseBlackonBlackViolence.pdf 5 years old, but an interesting read from Harvard (Kennedy School).
I flagged it for a complete read later but it made me think of an attitude change I've had. I used to trust the Canadian government to watch my back. That is no longer the case. I am leery of just about every level of government and don't leave anything on the table.

We have an adversarial system. If I'm not screwing you, you must be screwing me.

While we aren't the cesspool south of us we aren't getting better.

Top Bottom