Rider Crashed @ 401 at Westchester Bourne/County Road 25 off ramp just before London | GTAMotorcycle.com

Rider Crashed @ 401 at Westchester Bourne/County Road 25 off ramp just before London

guym

Just saw (less than a hour ago) a rider crash @ http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&ll=42.949465,-81.101503&spn=0.005811,0.009452&z=17

I'm not sure what speed he was going on the off ramp, but he passed me on the hwy doing 150+, when I was passing the ramp off on the HWY all I saw was a bike flip and lots of dust So I stopped on the side of the hwy and ran back to the off ramp to make sure he was ok, as it was a nasty crash(worse one I've seen all day/ and I was at the track and all, btw off topic it was another great day at tmp) he was really ****** off and blamed it on the loose gravel on the road, if he wasn't speeding I'm sure it wouldn't have been an issue,. .. He was ok so I ran back to my bike, looped around to to go back and give him company till the cops/ambulance arrived, so my bike wasn't sitting at the side of the HWY. ... Crazy Hope he learn his lesson.

gws rider.

Back
Top Bottom