Re-Gear Oshawa | GTAMotorcycle.com

Re-Gear Oshawa

Fiery254

Site Supporter
Neede to grab some cheap dirt biking gear so called in to see what they had. Managed to grab a barely used hlemet, goggles and new Shift shirt as well as chatting to Alex, the owner. Great idea, great store and hopefully fills a niche in the industry. They're planning to open a second store in Lindsay to help service the snowmobile market as well.

If you're unsure, call ahead and see what stock they have in both stores and they will arrange to have stuff delivered to one or the other store to suit your needs.

I willl be heading back there with the contents of my closet at some point.

Yes I have purchased a new Joe Rocket Alter Ego jacket there a month or so ago, (they have been replaced with Alter Ego 12 by major retailers), so it was considered "discontinued" Got it for under $200. Also grabbed a new helmet. GF grabbed some nice used leather gloves, and a new ladies Textile jacket. Great store and Idea, They will also take your used or unwanted gear on consignment.

I believe they have ads on kijiji as well. Seems like a good idea and I've seen some quality stuff for sale for great prices :thumbup:

I believe they have ads on kijiji as well. Seems like a good idea and I've seen some quality stuff for sale for great prices :thumbup:

Yes Alex does have some great stuff, nice guy. Both of them.
Great idea and I also got rid of some things I did not need. Collecting dust.

Thanks for the support and kind words!

All the credit for the positive comments above should go to the other Alex (Klaatu on this forum) we started RE-GEAR together and he now owns and manages the Oshawa location and I am opening up the new Lindsay location.

Putting in some crazy reno hours to get the Lindsay store open, should be open for business next Sat or latest the following Mon.

The Lindsay store is steps north of Lindsay Cycle on Hwy #36

I am envious of all the sport bikes going by the store to hit the 507, not much seat time on my new 14R

Last edited:
A RE-GEAR closer to Toronto would do really well and in time there will be at least one.

The plan is to have numerous RE-GEAR locations either corporate owned or independent owner/operator like the Oshawa store.

Last edited:
Really wish ReGear was closer to Toronto.

We picked the Oshawa location, first because Alex lives in Whitby and I (other Alex) lives in Oshawa. Second reason was because thousands of riders from all over southern Ontario come out this way to visit 2 of the biggest bike shops, Royal and GP Bikes. Being only 5 minutes from those 2 stores brought us a lot of business. People traveling from other areas, further east or further west, could check us out first and if we don't have your size or colour, you can probably find it 5 minutes from our store.
We get many people calling us with concerns about driving a long distance to visit our store and we tell them "hey, if we don't have one to fit you, there are 2 large bike shops 5 minutes away." We have a stack of business cards at our store for both Royal and GP.

Our plan was always to have a second store in the Toronto area, but we were just presented with such a perfect location in Lindsay. It won't be too long before you see a RE-GEAR store in the Toronto area.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom