Petes Superbike TIRES TIRES TIRES! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Petes Superbike TIRES TIRES TIRES!

hondacbrf3

Site Supporter
Re: Petes Superbike TIRS TIRES TIRES!

has any one ordered a set yet what's the turn around time...

algz

Yeah i had a client at the bank and he was raving about it. $10.00 delivery charge by Fedex and the order was sent out the very next day.
It took about 2-3 business days to get to his door.

zoomerthe1

Thanks to the guys at Petes. Timely service, no surprises. Picked up my tires yesterday from the local postal depot. The lady at the counter had a laugh as she said: "Never had someone come here to pick up tires before!!" Your pricing was much lower than Zdeno's & no I really didn't want to drive to Kitchener, the retailers at the bike show, and the other guys on craigslist claiming to give 20% off list price. (P.S. what some people are selling their scrubs for, you can pay a bit more and get a new tire) I figure I saved between 15%- 25% even with the additional fees and postage. Next time I get to Montreal I'll try to drop by the shop and we can have a coffee. Cheers!!

Last edited:

hondacbrf3

Site Supporter

Thanks fingolfin ordering a set withing the next week i am in no rush for the tires. Just want to make sure every-thing is good now that is clarified i am in...

Skurj

Ordered a set today! will let you know...

$274 for a set of BT021's 120 70 17, and 180 55 17 great price delivered including taxes

Vlad

Banned
Site Supporter

Excellent prices, at least 10% less than what I was quoted elsewhere, even with shipping included.

The site does not have the shopping cart / checkout though. How do I order?

P.S. Any chance of getting Shinko?

Skurj

Vlad, I use the contact page asking Pete to contact me with a paypal invoice, but afterwards I found that if you go to the contact us and click on the directions link there is a phone number posted.

I was looking on the site for a phone number and couldn't find one, and yup the site isn't setup for online ordering so i did what I could.

This is the number shown on the map:
(450) 732-1222‎

Vlad

Banned
Site Supporter

Vlad, I use the contact page asking Pete to contact me with a paypal invoice, but afterwards I found that if you go to the contact us and click on the directions link there is a phone number posted.

Thanks, I thought I was missing something :). I prefer e-mail communication but will give them a buzz if need be.

Freestyle72

Site Supporter

I got mine in just over 24 hours from it being sent out

petes-superbike

Site Supporter

Excellent prices, at least 10% less than what I was quoted elsewhere, even with shipping included.

The site does not have the shopping cart / checkout though. How do I order?

P.S. Any chance of getting Shinko?
yes vlad please just contact me directly by email those sites are too expensive haha thanks pete

Skurj

Ordered the tires late in the evening last friday (feb 1) and they arrived today the following wednesday. Very pleased.

$274 delivered for a pair of bt021's
180 55 17
120 70 17

petes-superbike

Site Supporter

Ordered the tires late in the evening last friday (feb 1) and they arrived today the following wednesday. Very pleased.

$274 delivered for a pair of bt021's
180 55 17
120 70 17

And i even had to order them! hehehe thanks
pete

obr44

Site Supporter

Thanks Pete, just spoke to you re: delivery of my tires (C.O.D.) I ordered them on Monday, Pete had to order them also as they were not in stock, as I got off the phone with you my tires were delivered to me.

I saved almost $200.

smokeeater341

Site Supporter

Great guy to deal with and price, price, price!!! Pete had to order in my tires Wednesday morning, sent them out Wednesday afternoon and they arrived at my doorstep 8 am this morning. Good communication, and product. Thanks Pete!

obr44

Site Supporter

did you get pilot roads, or pilot roads 2?

I opted for the pilot roads, I had the pilot power 2, real nice grip on those tires but they do not last as long as the pilot roads.

The pilot roads 2 were abit more expensive($81/set) and since I do not ride track just the road I don't need the extra grip. Plus these tire are great in the rain.

Top Bottom