New prices on batteries | GTAMotorcycle.com

New prices on batteries

chiller

Site Supporter

chnman

I'm also interested in the YTZ-14S... can you source them?

webb70

PM sent

Car2Slo

With the gta members special i have going, it would come out to $142.00 tax and shipping included, email me at petes_superbike@yahoo.ca if you want them? thanks

Kudos to petes superbikes on this battery price. Ordered mine and arrived 2 days later. Thanks for the deal!

imnothng

Banned
Site Supporter
Probably a stupid question, but I better ask. Are bike batteries standard sizes somewhat? I have a DR400, which isn't listed on one of the batteries I looked at, but the LTZ400 Quadsport is. I believe they are the same engine, so would it fit in my bike then?

petes-superbike

Site Supporter
Probably a stupid question, but I better ask. Are bike batteries standard sizes somewhat? I have a DR400, which isn't listed on one of the batteries I looked at, but the LTZ400 Quadsport is. I believe they are the same engine, so would it fit in my bike then?
all batteries are different pos neg are inverted, amps are different and sizes, if you want one just call it in at the shop and sebastien will give you 35% off. just tell him your from gta.

webb70

Kudos to petes superbikes on this battery price. Ordered mine and arrived 2 days later. Thanks for the deal!

Paid on the 14th and I am still waiting for mine???

oRRange600

ordering a YTZ10S from ya now!

oRRange600

WOW! I just got my battery now from fedex! Talk about QUICK shipping! Ordered it at Noon yesterday, and arrived this morning! Thanks Sebastian! Can't beat this price too. Honda was charging $199.99 plus tax for same battery..and I got it for just under $100 tax and shipping included. I will definately buy from Pete's again!

alanhung85

Anybody know what battery a 1991 NC29 CBR400RR uses? couldn't find it on the chart.

b0i

A fellow member bought a YUASA YTZ10S.. from you guys for 108.95 - 35% plus tax and shipping came out to a little under 100$ each.

oRRange600

Can i order the same from you? 2 of them if possible..

Thanks!

WOW! I just got my battery now from fedex! Talk about QUICK shipping! Ordered it at Noon yesterday, and arrived this morning! Thanks Sebastian! Can't beat this price too. Honda was charging $199.99 plus tax for same battery..and I got it for just under $100 tax and shipping included. I will definately buy from Pete's again!

REDBALLS

Site Supporter
Thanks Pete. I placed my order on Good Friday evening received my order for my YUASA, and PR3's yesterday. Great Service!

Aqua Uomo

Site Supporter
Never got an answer from Pete's. My battery would have been $81 + tax + $15 shipping. I found this guy in Toronto who matched he price of $80 plus tax. http://www.fsmotorcycle.com/ and had a great experience dealing with him. Very accommodating and very knowledgeable. his name is Glen, dont hesitate to contact him for anything you need, he is a great guy.
I just run the store name in the site search and found out there are many other people very happy with him.

cheers!
Felix

Top Bottom