Motorcycle Supershow Reviews 2024 Edition | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle Supershow Reviews 2024 Edition

So, what's the forecast for bike shows?

Anything on the horizon?

Capacity limits? Vaxports? Distancing?

Considering that people are suffering from bike show withdrawal, will they jack admission and pizza slice prices?

Well, they've removed capacity restrictions on bars etc., so I'm guessing if you have the covid vaccination passport it's going ahead. Problem is, I'm guessing it will be the most jam-packed Motorcycle Supershow in history. Probably going to go Saturday evening when the crowd has thinned out.

Well, they've removed capacity restrictions on bars etc., so I'm guessing if you have the covid vaccination passport it's going ahead. Problem is, I'm guessing it will be the most jam-packed Motorcycle Supershow in history. Probably going to go Saturday evening when the crowd has thinned out.
I'll be there with my wife on Friday for ladies night:)

I am totally going to this. There's so many bikes I want to sit on, including that GSX-S1000GT!

No guarantee that it will be there unless Suzuki is one of the manufacturers that go to the January show. Most save the new bike models for the MMIC show in February. No word if that one will be held in 2022.

But I agree...that bike looks awesome!

Cheers

Rob

No guarantee that it will be there unless Suzuki is one of the manufacturers that go to the January show. Most save the new bike models for the MMIC show in February. No word if that one will be held in 2022.

Cheers

Rob
Agreed. If it’s not there then hopefully one of the other shows.

Really I would love if it was at a show where I could compare how it feels to the N1SX, the TracerGT, the Multi950, Versys 1000 and Strom1000.

Last edited:

Cheers

Rob

Agreed. If it’s not there then hopefully one of the other shows.

Really I would love if it was at a show where I could compare how it feels to the N1SX, the TracerGT, the Multi950, Versys 1000 and Strom1000.

I’ve owned two of the bikes on your list. Two Ninja 1000 and two Tracers, including my current T9 GT. Let Ken know if you have any questions.

Rob

I haven't been to a motorcycle show in a long time. What are the chances I'd be able to find a pair of Alpine Stars size 12 boots for better than 20 % off?

I haven't been to a motorcycle show in a long time. What are the chances I'd be able to find a pair of Alpine Stars size 12 boots for better than 20 % off?
Head to Riders Choice with cash and your chances will be good

What is the difference between the one in Jan and the one in Feb? Is the Feburary one the show with more of the manufacturers there with their lineups?

What is the difference between the one in Jan and the one in Feb? Is the Feburary one the show with more of the manufacturers there with their lineups?
Should be that way.
The Jan show is the one for getting gear.
The Feb show is the one with all the bikes.
The March show is the one for getting sausage.

Back
Top Bottom