Motorcycle Supershow Reviews 2024 Edition | Page 8 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle Supershow Reviews 2024 Edition

Btw, just got confirmation that GP Bikes will NOT be at the bike show next weekend. Make of it what you will...

Sent from my iPad using GTAMotorcycle.com
Jan 5,6,7 lots of places can close up shop or take lots of their stuff to the motorcycle. Big difference end of March, one of their busiest weekends. Anybody talk to Pro 6 or other places? I don't think the show will be anything like Jan.

Jan 5,6,7 lots of places can close up shop or take lots of their stuff to the motorcycle. Big difference end of March, one of their busiest weekends. Anybody talk to Pro 6 or other places? I don't think the show will be anything like Jan.
Good point.

Several years ago I went to the spring show that would normally be on that weekend. It was a much smaller version of the January show and far more HD/cruiser focused.

I think you're right that this one will be lacking a lot of the vendors and maybe even the clubs that make the regular January show worthwhile.

I doubt Pro6 will be there. They’ve already held their own “Bike Show” sale in January at their shop. And I would imagine they’re starting to get pretty busy and won’t have the time or be able to spare the staff to attend the show.

I’m still going Friday morning and looking forward to anything that has to do with bikes, even if it’s Shamwow’s and half helmets.

If there’s bikes to sit on, then it’s a bonus!
Can you post what the show is like on Friday, for us that are going Saturday and Sunday?
Thanks
edit : I'm just interested to know if there are any new 2022 bikes there (Honda, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Suzuki, Ducati) also if a good selection of new gear from different sellers.

Last edited:
If anyone goes to this show tomorrow, can you report back? Is it worth the $28 for admission? I don't mind paying if there is lots to see and buy if anything is exciting to buy. Thanks!

If anyone goes to this show tomorrow, can you report back? Is it worth the $28 for admission? I don't mind paying if there is lots to see and buy if anything is exciting to buy. Thanks!

Largest vendor for gear etc (GP Bikes) won’t be there.

But a report “from the ground” would be good!

Last edited:
Thanks for this!
I’ll reply back later in the day - I hope to be there shortly after it opens and will check it out for a few hours. Hoping that there is a Suzuki booth of some sort.
Please let us know. I'd like to take the little guy this weekend. Won't be able to tonight like I planned, depends on what time I get back from work.

I hadn't been since '13.
There's a lot of UN-refridgerated meat.
Rider's Choice is a tad less clogged than the store. Sale pricing, with no tax.
There's quite a bit of "leather"......junky stuff scattered about.
Handful of used bikes.
No new bikes being displayed.
I was hoping to find a new helmet, and hot weather mesh pants.
Came home empty.
The old January show seemed way larger.

Almost forgot........the harley stunt show.
It's noisy af.
Earplugs required. (There's some free ones hanging in baskets on the fence)

It was nice to be out - Gary we must have crossed paths, cuz I was there too at the same time.
Great to see @cutekill and stop into the RTI booth and see old friends.
Riders Choice was selling the Motul 7100 for $64 all in for a 4L, so I bought 4 jugs for the season.

It was also the first time I got to sit on a PanAmerican or whatever they are called and I really liked it. Felt really light for such a big bike. I'd also never sat on the Can-Am Spyder's before so that was interesting too with a whole bunch of them there. Lots of tricked out cruisers and hot rods and a good sized section at the back of vintage bikes.

Not much for sport bikes, nakeds and so on, but just nice to be at a bike show again, even if it was a smaller show than normal. I think Harley might have been the only manufacturer I saw there, which is somewhat to be expected.

I lasted less than half an hour. Do yourself a favour and clean your bike instead this weekend and take a pass or visit your favourite bike shop, you'll have a far better experience. No new bikes, as mentioned by Gary, the Harley show had me run for the door. Free admission would still be too much.

Copied from Facebook group:
"
Just left the motorcycle show. WoW what a dissapointment. No dealers or reps whatsoever, basically just a flea market for leathers. No GP bikes, no motorcycle helmets. 50% of the vendors had nothing to do with motorcycles at all- smoked meat, jewelry, perfume and cheap t-shirts. Tons of Insurance booths.

I was hoping for triumph, yamaha, kawasaki or KLR dealers.

Stunt show were wheelies I have seen ppl do on the 401.

It was at least half the size of the past shows. Not worth the cost of admission.

This was my last show unfortunately."

Can confirm above is correct, very crowded but very little of interest to me and very few Bike dealers attending.
However, we did have a good lunch at the Indian Restaurant nearby.

Back
Top Bottom