KW Tasty Tuesdays | Page 10 | GTAMotorcycle.com

KW Tasty Tuesdays

Think I’ll join you guys at St Jacobs if a big American cruiser is welcome :)
Of course you’re welcome to come out. Aside from a few degenerates, it’s a pretty relaxed group.

Think I’ll join you guys at St Jacobs if a big American cruiser is welcome :)
You're good. They even let guys on klrs ride along. Not sure if "degenerate" is code for klr riders.....
Did we decide on Manitou or Smokin Q yet?

You're good. They even let guys on klrs ride along. Not sure if "degenerate" is code for klr riders.....
Did we decide on Manitou or Smokin Q yet?

I believe the plan is to meet at 5:45, kickstands up at 6:00, straight to Smokin Q, eat, then head out for a ride towards Elora/Salem.

Thanks for the ride and nice meeting you guys. Tim your a good sport waiting behind me when I was going slow in the corners.
Sorry for holding you up so much.
Meh… all good!
I’m just surprised you got that lumpy cruiser to hit 50 km/h! ;-)
For a cruiser, you hustled it along pretty well.

You’ll have to come out again.

Thanks for the ride and nice meeting you guys. Tim your a good sport waiting behind me when I was going slow in the corners.
Sorry for holding you up so much.

Nevermind about being slower in the corners, just ride your own ride. We don’t mind waiting before continuing on.
Thanks for coming out. You’ve got a nice ride….for a cruiser!

@Katatonic what road were we on where that castle/turret building/ house was? (the one we turned around on)
I'm trying to find it on google streetview for the Squeeze.

@Katatonic what road were we on where that castle/turret building/ house was? (the one we turned around on)
I'm trying to find it on google streetview for the Squeeze.
That was Middlebrook Line. From West Montrose to Elora. (Just google up Middlebrook Line Castle for photos)
I have to say, I think that couple on the side of the road were the first people in history to motion to a KLR650 to slow down…
hehehe…

Nevermind about being slower in the corners, just ride your own ride. We don’t mind waiting before continuing on.
Thanks for coming out. You’ve got a nice ride….for a cruiser!
I will readily state it was a much nicer cruiser than the one you unloaded a few months ago.

Looks like I’m out. Selling the wife’s old car and someone wants to come tonight.

** edit **

Nevermind. The wife can meet them and sell her own damn car!

Last edited:
Ride to Paris for Camp31 tomorrow?
It’s looking like it will be a perfect evening for a ride and patio!!

Haven’t heard any feedback yet so I’m just going to set the plan for tomorrow.

Meet at 5:45 at the arena parking lot in St Jacobs.
Kickstands up at 6:00 sharp.
Ride to Camp 31 in Paris for bbq goodness!

Haven’t heard any feedback yet so I’m just going to set the plan for tomorrow.

Meet at 5:45 at the arena parking lot in St Jacobs.
Kickstands up at 6:00 sharp.
Ride to Camp 31 in Paris for bbq goodness!
Anyone else and what time in pari

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom