KW Sport Racing OFFICIAL TRACK DAY THREAD | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

KW Sport Racing OFFICIAL TRACK DAY THREAD

Weather looks great!

IMPORTANT NOTE FOR MAY 22 TRACK DAY

We are at capacity, there will be NO gate registrations. We have a wait-list setup for May 22. If you'd like to be added, please send us an email with your name, phone number and desired group and you will be added. If a spot opens up and you are next on the list, you will be contacted.

We had an awesome day today, we were right at capacity! Weather was nice and sunny and not unbearably hot. Great time to break in the bike after some winter modifications and to shake out the cobwebs in the suits. The next trackday is on June 15th and filling up quick, get signed up on our site!

20200522_095229.jpg

June 15 Update

Green is full (Currently 5 on waitlist)
Yellow is full (Currently 1 on waitlist)
Red still has about 8 spots.

June 22 is also filling up quick! We are also happy to announce that we will be offering tire service at all our trackdays starting with the 15th :cool:

Update for June 22 trackday!

Due to the low number of registrations in red, we will be running 2 yellow groups instead of a yellow and red. We will split the yellow registrations in Yellow A and Yellow B at the track after the sighting lap. It will be done visually and you'll have the opportunity to group up with your buddies
LIKE.png

We are currently full in green. Yellow still has room; reserve your spot to avoid disappointment at the gate!

Update for July 6 trackday!

We are currently full in ALL groups. There will be NO gate registrations.

Update for July 20 trackday! (Last updated: 10:30pm July 3)
Availability
Green: FULL
Yellow: 3 spots
Red: 9 spots
Reserve your spot to avoid disappointment at the gate!

Last edited:
First time at Grand Bend. I enjoyed the flow of the track. Congrats KSR. You do a great job. I enjoyed my day. Thanks.

First time at Grand Bend. I enjoyed the flow of the track. Congrats KSR. You do a great job. I enjoyed my day. Thanks.

Glad to hear you enjoyed your time out!

Update for July 20 trackday! (Last updated: 12:00pm July 12)
Availability
NONE

Update for July 27 trackday! (Last updated: 12:00pm July 12)
Availability
Green: 4
Yellow: 3
Red: 10+

Reserve your spot to avoid disappointment at the gate!

Last edited:
guy in pic #2, nailing the body position!

Unfortunately it appears we've come up on some bad luck; for the first time, we have to cancel a KSR trackday. The majority of the poll voted to cancel the trackday and that is what we will do.
We will send out info tomorrow via email about how refunds/re-schedules will happen.
Fingers crossed for the next date on Aug 24!

Due to a rain date cancellation, we did not run our July 27th trackday. However, we were able to secure a trackday on the 17th of August! Priority registration was given to those who had previously signed up for July 27th date. However, registration is now open to the public! Sign up at KSR - KW Sport Racing trackdays at Grand Bend Motorplex. Registrations will be filled in the order they are received.
Current availability:
Green: 16
Yellow: 11
Red: 18

Some changes to September KSR trackdays:

1. Monday September 7 has been moved to Monday September 14
2. Monday September 28 has been moved to Friday September 25

An email has been sent out to you if you are registered for either of those dates with more information. If you don't see the email, check your spam folder.

Back
Top Bottom