KW Sport Racing OFFICIAL TRACK DAY THREAD | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

KW Sport Racing OFFICIAL TRACK DAY THREAD

1 Week Left To Pre-Register for the next KSR Track Day!

Join us at our next track day on Friday July 5th and come see what we're about! Community-oriented atmosphere, friendly members and a great facility with available suspension setup and private coaching. BBQ lunch included :cool:

Additionally, there is still time to get your suit or gloves order in for the upcoming group buy; expected by end of July. We make quality custom tailored and designed suits at accessible pricing.

KSR - KW Sport Racing

July 5th was a huge success for the KSR family, lots of familiar faces and new members coming out!

Next track day is coming up FAST on July 15. Pre-Registration closes midnight TODAY so get yourself signed up! See you all next week!

AhScRca.jpg

sfMDZpM.jpg

zGzJ5kn.jpg

rcHVd9l.jpg

Great pictures!

Fantastic pics and looks like a ton of fun.

Question: coming from 2 previous cruisers to something with much more lean angle (2019 Triumph Speed Twin) I need to learn a lot on technique for the turns. This appears to be JUST a track day but where can I go to learn to lean like some of those shots show? Is it a place like this? FAST RIDING SCHOOL

I do not want to bring my own bike and would need to rent leathers as well.

Thanks.

Fantastic pics and looks like a ton of fun.

Question: coming from 2 previous cruisers to something with much more lean angle (2019 Triumph Speed Twin) I need to learn a lot on technique for the turns. This appears to be JUST a track day but where can I go to learn to lean like some of those shots show? Is it a place like this? FAST RIDING SCHOOL

I do not want to bring my own bike and would need to rent leathers as well.

Thanks.

We have heard nothing but good things about FAST Riding school, it's a great place to start if it is within your budget.
We were considering rental suits and building a fleet of rental bikes but are on the fence about it. It is a rather large investment and it is unknown if it will ever make it to break even. No decision has been made on the subject so we'd love to hear your thoughts

Reactions: LBV
There's already someone in the market providing the service so I'm not sure I'd get into it as well if it was me; especially for something that operates only half the year, if that.

But then again, I'm an accountant so my mindset is more logical with an ultimate endpoint of profitability.

*** Important Update for Oct 12 Track-Day ***

Based on the current forecast for Oct 12 in combination with the poll results and number of registrations, we have made the decision to cancel the October 12 KSR track day. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

We are currently looking to reschedule for the following week; Saturday October 19th

You can sign up for the 19th at KWSportRacing.ca

KSR First Trackday Update!
Hello everyone, super short notice, but our May 22 trackday has been un-cancelled! We have limited capacity so sign up fast! Pre-registration pricing on sign ups by 9PM on May 21. We have some COVID related restrictions in place but we will not let that prevent us from having a great time!

KSR - KW Sport Racing

Back
Top Bottom