KW Sport Racing OFFICIAL TRACK DAY THREAD | GTAMotorcycle.com

KW Sport Racing OFFICIAL TRACK DAY THREAD

Ride42

After the huge success and positive feedback from our first pilot trackday in 2018, I am super proud to announce that KW Sport Racing will be hosting 7 track days for the 2019 season!

See what we’re about and get signed up here

Join our community here

Last edited:
I would highly recommend the track day organization!

The last track day I went to was extremely smooth. It was amazing having only two groups running, meaning *a ton* of track time! As well as the step-down program meant a lot of track-time in a safe manner.

There weren't any wheelies, stoppies or any hooliganism and at the end of the day, we even ended up getting a kick-*** picture of (most) of the track day people on the actual track.

Despite the last event only being 9-4pm, there was so much track time, that by 3:30pm it was open to *anyone* (there was probably only 2 or 3 people on the track).

Looking forward to next year's track days!

Decals are in :D
We are very excited for the 2019 season!
ladBYXb.jpg

Hello everyone,

Today marks a special day; there is only 1 month until our first hosted track day at GBM! We strive to provide a welcoming, friendly atmosphere where you can connect with and learn from other riders. If you haven’t already, get signed up at KSR - Dates and Location before spots run out! Reminder that BBQ lunch is included with your day :)

Preregistration for the June 3rd date closes on May 27th, any registrations done after that (or at the gate; space permitting) will add on $20, don’t delay!

Lastly, May 27th is also the last day to sign up for the season pass. This pass will get you access to all 7 of our 2019 track days at a 15% discount!

We appreciate your support as we aim to provide the most engaging and community oriented track days in Southern Ontario! See you all in a month!
kfLQpPZ.jpg

There are just THREE days left to get your membership pass or pre-register for June 3! Secure your spot today! We strive to provide a welcoming, friendly atmosphere where you can connect with and learn from other riders. If you haven’t already, get signed up at KSR - KW Sport Racing. BBQ lunch and overnight camping is included with your pass and pricing is all in.

We have LOTS of completely new to track riders registered for green group. This will be an excellent opportunity to try out track riding and learn a ton about your bike while having fun and being around like-minded people.

We appreciate your support as we aim to provide the most engaging and community oriented track days in Southern Ontario! See you all on June 3!

6LspqcC.jpg

Spots are limited and quickly filling up! We strive to provide a welcoming, friendly atmosphere where you can connect with and learn from other riders. If you haven’t already, get signed up at kwsportracing.ca. BBQ lunch and overnight camping is included with your pass and pricing is all in.

Pre-registration has closed, but you can still reserve your spot at gate price. By paying gate price, you gain flexibility and are able to cancel for a full refund at any point.

We appreciate your support as we aim to provide the most engaging and community oriented track days in Southern Ontario! See you all on June 3! We will be running the technical layout.

I think I'm going!! Just got my suspension refreshed by sibs..looking forward to testing it out and meeting some kitchener area riders:)

I think I'm going!! Just got my suspension refreshed by sibs..looking forward to testing it out and meeting some kitchener area riders:)

Good to hear, fresh suspension is always a great way to kick off a season. Come on out for some testing and meet our community; we'd love to have you. I recommend you sign up on the site (even if paying at gate) to reserve your spot!

anyone going to the Aug 9 date?
it'll be my first track day so I would prefer tagging along with someone to split the costs of transport etc....
please let me know!

I think the cord is less than that. Why not just fix the recoil?
i did pick up a cord but heard switching it out can be a challenge with keeping the spring or something in place..i dunno.. i'm bringing it to my brother for him to fix this weekend so it won't be an issue going forward. I was able to get in on a generator with someone and supplied the gas.. little chilly of a day and i'm still building my confidence back up but still a fun event put on by KW Sport Racing Group! i'll definitely book with them again :)

Just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone that came out to our 2019 season opener this past Monday. We had 39 riders brave the cold in the morning but luckily it warmed up and the wind quieted down after lunch. The BBQ was delicious and meeting and chatting with all of you was fantastic. Thanks again for everyone's support as we aim to become the best track day provider in southern Ontario! Our photographer is hard at work sorting through pictures but they will start becoming available on our Facebook page in the June 3 album over the next few days. We also encourage members to add in their own photos in that same album! We look forward to seeing everyone back on July 5th!

We had a few members crash test some of the PLUS Racing suits and we're happy to report they performed exactly as expected :)
You can get in on the next group buy here. These are quality custom suits and gloves that are accessibly priced and trusted by racers

Here's a small preview of some pictures from Monday
BBaJPGq.jpg

9wi33ua.jpg

duYwLup.jpg

0GclFMU.jpg

Back
Top Bottom