June 9th, tire change | GTAMotorcycle.com

June 9th, tire change

guym

:help:

Hey all, I've asked one member here that I know that can do it but haven't received a response from him, yet and I don't want to haul my tire to the track on my back for no reason so I'll ask other fellow members :)

I'm going to be marshaling on the 9th - 12th(I can get to the track nice and early or stay late) and I really need to get my new tire on my 250, was wondering if anyone is going to be bringing there tools to change and balance tires on any of these dates. I'm willing to bring you some beers or some cash ;-)

Thanks, and I really appreciate any help!

Worse comes to worse, ask the Pirelli guy at Uber Racing. I'm sure he'll be there and have everything you need.

Bring it to the track... take the wheel off the bike and go tell one of the tire guys "hey, I am a marshal, I do this so all you have a place to play, please change my tire for free"...

Trust me, you deserve it ;)

Bring it to the track... take the wheel off the bike and go tell one of the tire guys "hey, I am a marshal, I do this so all you have a place to play, please change my tire for free"...

Trust me, you deserve it ;)

Awe thanks, I'll need help to remove the rear tire as well, I've never done it before and I'll only have the oem tool kit with me. I'm sure someone will be able to help me out tho, and I don't mind at all paying for someones time.

Come and see me. I will pay to have it changed for you. Least I can do for our marshals :D

Ken, send Guym over to see me, we will get his wheel off and tire changed before he knows what happened to him...

:) Thanks again everyone, Mark did it for me. Thanks buddy!! I didn't see you there Ken, so I asked around and Mark did it for me :-D (but did see your bike and trailer setup by the timing shack in the afternoon, and if I'm not mistaken you where on the track in the afternoon as well.)

Cyea tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom