GTA Motorcycle Store/Shop Directory | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

GTA Motorcycle Store/Shop Directory

KJM

Site Supporter
Not GTA but I have buying a few thing from 613 Motorsports lately who are based out of Ottawa. They have great prices and are really easy to deal with.

Moto World

Site Supporter

Pro 6 Cycle

Site Supporter
Please report any changes, new stores and closures when you guys see them.

Pro 6 Cycle moved to 712 Kipling Avenue just over 2 years ago. Thank you for updating if need be.

Pro 6 Cycle
712 Kipling Avenue
Etobicoke, Ontario
M8Z 5G5, Canada
(416) 231-8829

Jayell

Site Supporter
Does anyone know the status of Oakville Yamaha? I don't think they sell new bikes any longer. Does the store and business still exist? Maybe they just sell moto gear now?

Robbo

Does anyone know the status of Oakville Yamaha? I don't think they sell new bikes any longer. Does the store and business still exist? Maybe they just sell moto gear now?

I drove past there last night. Building still had the Oakville Yamaha signage and it looked vacant. Will make a point of going past in the daytime and see if there’s any sort of business operating but I highly doubt it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jayell

Site Supporter
I drove past there last night. Building still had the Oakville Yamaha signage and it looked vacant. Will make a point of going past in the daytime and see if there’s any sort of business operating but I highly doubt it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for your effort.

via Tapatalk

Top Bottom