Group Buy on Infrared Heated Vest with Smartphone App controls | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Group Buy on Infrared Heated Vest with Smartphone App controls

jc100

Hi Jimmy,

Remainder for vest, shipping to Kingston and wired option harness sent via e-transfer. Address is sent via pm on this forum.

Cheers.

stickman88

Just putting it out there but I have the first version of this vest in a size medium. Everythign works well but I would like a more tighter fit so the pads actually contact my body. If anybody has a size small and wants to trade let me know.....or else I might just buy a new size small then.

jc100

Package received. Thanks Jimmy. Nice product! I’m glad I went with the large as you advised. I take it the pocket on the opposite side of the vest to the in-use battery pocket is for storing the second battery? That’s a nice touch.

Velocity Sportsgear

Site Supporter
No problem. Enjoy.

Yes for the spare battery. Some user feedback was they want symmetry. I'm sure the Vest will keep you warm this riding season.

Package received. Thanks Jimmy. Nice product! I’m glad I went with the large as you advised. I take it the pocket on the opposite side of the vest to the in-use battery pocket is for storing the second battery? That’s a nice touch.

PrivatePilot

Ironus Butticus
Site Supporter
Received ours today as well, thanks! Quite pleased, it looks and works awesome. My wife is now actually looking forward to riding this weekend knowing she'll be toasty warm. :)

robertv19

Dang...just missed out!

Sent from my iPad using GTAMotorcycle.com

Iceman

Dang...just missed out!

Sent from my iPad using GTAMotorcycle.com
If I know Jimmy, just send him a message. I'm sure he'll likely honour the sale price still.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

PrivatePilot

Ironus Butticus
Site Supporter
I wore it today, went out for 3-4 hours with buddies - holy moly, it's awesome. Jimmy, If I decided to buy a second one would I get the same price?

Top Bottom