Group Buy on Infrared Heated Vest with Smartphone App controls | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Group Buy on Infrared Heated Vest with Smartphone App controls

PrivatePilot

Ironus Butticus
Site Supporter
Thx for all the answers. Ok, we are in for 1. Might add a second but need to check measurements. I’ll send the money later today. :)

pfbmgd

How many in the group buy now ?

PrivatePilot

Ironus Butticus
Site Supporter
Sorry, I realized despite confirming a few days ago that I was in and would send the money, I hadn’t actually sent it – you should have it now.

Tone

I'm in! I'm a sucker for a deal. :p

Last edited:

Onagoth

If this were for the gloves I would have been all over it

Vest still looks like a good price though . Just not as important to me as gloves

amp3d

Site Supporter
Not to be a dink or anything, but costco also sells these (although for 229).
The benefits here is that if the battery dies even a couple years down the road you can likely return it to costco, grab another or even get store credit.

Costco is really great with returns and stuff, as everyone knows.

Personally, I use the Costco credit card that gives me cashback so I was able to get this for for free. Sure glad I booked my last vacation with costco! :D
I know a lot of people here have the costco credit card so what a great way to use your rebate!

Iceman

The benefits here is that if the battery dies even a couple years down the road you can likely return it to costco, grab another or even get store credit.

Personally, I use the Costco credit card that gives me cashback so I was able to get this for for free. Sure glad I booked my last vacation with costco! :D
I know a lot of people here have the costco credit card so what a great way to use your rebate!
Well I'm pretty sure that the original manufacturer is going to stand behind that warranty as well. After all, he does supply Costco lol.
This offer on gtam is from the actual manufacturer, he is a longtime member and has already been standing behind his product for many years. I've seen posts where he has repaired or replaced products free of charge.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

jc100

Deposit sent Jimmy. I still have to decide what size. Shipping to Kingston as discussed. I may add the wired option too.

Velocity Sportsgear

Site Supporter
I know I like Costco but probably not as much as you. lol.

Just to let you know I have a discussion coming up with Costco where the battery warranty will be revisited. Batteries are really subject to how well you maintain them. Lithium polymer batteries do need to be charged every 3-4 months in the off season. So I am discussing that with Costco. I will cover defective products far beyond the warranty period. Have had one so far.

But please feel free to buy from Costco as the money still goes in our pocket. You are basically paying $70 more but I guess peace of mind does not have a price on it.

Velocity Sportsgear

Site Supporter
Last day today guys. I know a lot of you are interested bu I have only received 5 deposits. I will still offer it at $190 price point as I know some of you will buy. The address where you can pick up starting tomorrow is:

Unit 18, 5004 Timberlea Blvd,
Mississauga. ON
Text or email me so I will make sure I am here when you drop by. 416-910-7432 or jimmysingh@firedupx.com

jc100

For any newer riders on the fence....if you have a newer bike you may have heated grips that takes care of your hands for warmth, your feet aren’t too badly affected in cold weather unless you have perforated or mesh top footwear (some sneakers), but if your core gets cold there’s only a few ways to take care of that, layer up like the Michelin man or get a heated liner like this one. I’ve done the Michelin man thing and you lose a little mobility. This kind of gear extends your riding season.

Pitch over.

lildevilx

Last day today guys. I know a lot of you are interested bu I have only received 5 deposits. I will still offer it at $190 price point as I know some of you will buy. The address where you can pick up starting tomorrow is:

Unit 18, 5004 Timberlea Blvd,
Mississauga. ON
Text or email me so I will make sure I am here when you drop by. 416-910-7432 or jimmysingh@firedupx.com
Awesome! glad you're selling it to us for $190!

Will it be ok to come pick it up on saturday?

Thanks!

Top Bottom