Demo Days 2019 | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Demo Days 2019

Event was very well organized, nice 5 km or so ride and they even provided helmets and jackets for a few of those riders who didnt bring.
I'm glad to here any dealer supporting demo rides but 5km seems kinda useless. Thats barely worth the time to show up for IMHO.
Did the BMW ride in Barrie last month. 50 minutes.

The 1000cc Africa Twin was there.

I ride the CRF450L and it was surprisingly good on the street, I am considering buying it.
Yep, found out after going there. Tried out the cb300, cbr650r, and Africa twin. Loved the twin ... a bit heavier than what I'm used to, but feels great.

I wanted to try the CRF as well.

Any other demo days coming up ? I missed out on KTM due to rain ... Really wanted to try out the superduke.

Where is that Indian demo day people were talking about ?

Any other demo days coming up ? I missed out on KTM due to rain ... Really wanted to try out the superduke.

Where is that Indian demo day people were talking about ?
lol they had the superduke available? Amazing.

BMW should be having another one in September.

lol they had the superduke available? Amazing.

BMW should be having another one in September.
Yep, I had it reserved but it poured that day. I found out about BMW, but I may be on vacation in September. If not, I would like to try out the s1000r.

Anyone demo the Niken yet? I was at the Yamaha demo today at Performance Shed, they had the Niken but it was all booked up by others.

Yep, I had it reserved but it poured that day. I found out about BMW, but I may be on vacation in September. If not, I would like to try out the s1000r.
S1KR is baller. BMW in Toronto has one available you can test anyday!

S1KR is baller. BMW in Toronto has one available you can test anyday!
I contacted them and they were eager to get me on it. But I don't want to waste their time because I don't have money to afford another bike right now lol. No way I'm selling the blade.

Demo days are a different story though.
Atleast I can find out what my next bike would be. I'm gravitating towards cruisers too, as my second bike lol. Tried the rebel 500 and absolutely enjoyed it. Eager to try out Indian.

I contacted them and they were eager to get me on it. But I don't want to waste their time because I don't have money to afford another bike right now lol. No way I'm selling the blade.

Demo days are a different story though.
Atleast I can find out what my next bike would be. I'm gravitating towards cruisers too, as my second bike lol. Tried the rebel 500 and absolutely enjoyed it. Eager to try out Indian.
hmmm? when i talked to the sales manager he didn't leave me with the impression that i had to buy it if i liked it.

What did they say?

You'll sell the blade, eventually you'll find something else that puts a grin on your face!

hmmm? when i talked to the sales manager he didn't leave me with the impression that i had to buy it if i liked it.

What did they say?
Oh no. I backed out myself. Didn't even go to demo it. Told them plans changed and I'll contact them next year when I can afford it.

After years of riding, I've realized I would like to have two bikes which are vastly different. Like a SS and a cruiser. Maybe eventually I'll convert the blade into a track bike. The feeling of getting on the blade after riding some different bike cannot be described easily. It feels fantastic so to say, that's why I want to keep it around.

Last edited:
Triumph demo day at GPbikes this Thursday on June 27th. $10 per ride towards charity. 2 rides max per person. Email says 10am-4pm, but they would be running it till 6pm.

Reactions: LBV
Just bought a new Speed Twin from GP so no more demo rides needed for me!40627

Back
Top Bottom