Demo Days 2019 | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Demo Days 2019

I never heard back from Budds' BMW regarding the BMW demo day. May swing by tomorrow and see what the situation is if work isn't too busy and the rain isn't too bad. They don't usually run them in the rain.

Went by Budds' BMW in Oakville this morning. Sounds like they're pretty booked up and are running in the rain. I didn't see much that wasn't pre-booked.

Asked about the S1000RR, and someone just dropped it as well -_-.

Sounds like they wiped out on Burnhamthorpe (between Bronte and Tremaine). Road was pretty much like ice towards the shoulder (curved road, old pavement, cold sport tires). I took the S1000R out. BMW guys know how to run a good demo day (longer rides, not afraid to speed a little).

My understanding is that they would be repairing the S1000RR to keep using it for other rides later, but I didn't get a straight answer on that.

Someone wiped out on a Panigale at the GPbikes demo day in the first ride. Really wanted to try it out. On the plus side, got to try the monster 1200 and scrambler 1100. I'm in love with the scrambler. Best seating position I've experience for relaxed riding. Better than the monster and my old er6n.

Too bad the Yamaha, Suzuki demo day at VOS is already booked up. Wanted to try the mt09 and gsxs1k.

Any other demo events coming up, besides KTM at peak and Royal Enfield ?

KTM at Peak still has slots left in the afternoon. Anyone here going ? I reserved one for 3. Hoping it doesn't rain.

@Evoex
Its the route I'm concerned about

I did an Indian demo with then a few years back and they did a loop just along the service roads

Plus the KTM guys put the the little 390s at the front really limiting the pace

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Its the route I'm concerned about

I did an Indian demo with then a few years back and they did a loop just along the service roads

Plus the KTM guys put the the little 390s at the front really limiting the pace

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Ah I see. It's my first year going on demo rides, so I'm a bit over excited. Let's see how it turns out. It'll still be fun I hope. Had a blast yesterday at GPbikes.

Any Honda demo's coming up? The CB1000R is intriguing me although the seat height will likely be a deal breaker.

KTM at Peak still has slots left in the afternoon. Anyone here going ? I reserved one for 3. Hoping it doesn't rain.

@Evoex
nah, at work.

at this point i only want to demo cruisers :p

will be at VOS tomorrow for the BBQ and i believe PFAFF HD is having one as well. Looks like free meals all day!

nah, at work.

at this point i only want to demo cruisers

will be at VOS tomorrow for the BBQ and i believe PFAFF HD is having one as well. Looks like free meals all day!
Are you signed up for any demo bikes ? Tomorrow looks rainy. What time are you planing to go

Are you signed up for any demo bikes ? Tomorrow looks rainy. What time are you planing to go
Nah, no demos.

oh damn, 70% chance of thunderstorm! Maybe i shall pass.

Any Honda demo's coming up? The CB1000R is intriguing me although the seat height will likely be a deal breaker.
Honda demos at GP Bikes on June 6th. They do have a CB1000R on the floor but you'll have to call to see what they actually have available for demo.

Reactions: LBV
Honda demos at GP Bikes on June 6th. They do have a CB1000R on the floor but you'll have to call to see what they actually have available for demo.
Called. They're not ready to take reservations yet. Said to call back on Tuesday

No CB1000R available for demo. They only have 5 bikes, not too interesting. Goldwing, rebel500, some CRF, cbr500r And one more which I forgot.

Reactions: LBV
No CB1000R available for demo.

With the S1000RR and Panigale already being dumped, it's no surprise. Such a shame some people ruin it for the rest of us... if you can't handle a superbike, don't ride one... demo day or not.

No CB1000R available for demo. They only have 5 bikes, not too interesting. Goldwing, rebel500, some CRF, cbr500r And one more which I forgot.

CRF450L? I am sure there are quite a few that want to try that one out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With the S1000RR and Panigale already being dumped, it's no surprise. Such a shame some people ruin it for the rest of us... if you can't handle a superbike, don't ride one... demo day or not.
People treat those as joy ride and pushes them pass their own expertise...
I hope those people just bought themselves a "New" broken bike this year....

Back
Top Bottom