DDM or similar HID kits + Projectors & shrouds | GTAMotorcycle.com

DDM or similar HID kits + Projectors & shrouds

sleepityme

We're a few months away from riding season (if I had the winter riding clothes, I'd take my bike out), but it's a good time to start fiddling with the bike!

I was hoping a vendor had a deal for HID kits with projectors and shrouds?

jeffjones

Site Supporter
We're a few months away from riding season (if I had the winter riding clothes, I'd take my bike out), but it's a good time to start fiddling with the bike!

I was hoping a vendor had a deal for HID kits with projectors and shrouds?
Heard lots of good things about retrofitsource, But if your comparing to DDM then the price will be much higher.

sleepityme

Heard they have really great customer support, though I'm trying to avoid paying too much on top of what is to be expected a gouge of customs fees. Thanks CBSA.

silverbullet132

Heard they have really great customer support, though I'm trying to avoid paying too much on top of what is to be expected a gouge of customs fees. Thanks CBSA.
I got my kit (projectors shrouds housing glue, the whole bit) for $360 when I bought it. Well worth it, TRS stuff is quality.

sleepityme

I ended up going the eBay route.

So far, I've spent $85CAD.
Two projectors, a dual bulb LF HID with ballast kit, LED halo rings & cover, silicone glue, relay harness, and orange DRLs.

Pacific Mall had the HID kit alone for $60.
They don't sell projectors, LED halo rings, and they offer a relay harness for $18.

I will update how this all goes down on my intro thread here.

steve1479

TRS is quality, I used them to purchase Osram CBI bulbs for my Golf GTI

However, if you're just looking to convert to HID on your bike, use DDM.

I used them to purchase a single HID kit for my ZX6R and it was pretty cheap with shipping. I've had the kit on my bike over 2 years now and no issues. It just takes a while to get to you due to the fact that it's coming from China

Top Bottom