Bike movies! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bike movies!

knowledge

Site Supporter
Hey guys, I was wondering if you guys could name any bike movies (preferrably sport bike ones). I know torque & biker boyz aren't very well-made but I watch them for the bikes...

Any other relatively good ones?

Btw, I remember seeing this crazy japanese/chinese/taiwanese biker movie when I was on an airplane like 7 years ago. I remember he was afraid of going fast or something so his mentor made him take off the speedometer hand. What movie is that?!

The movie your talking about is the sequal to this movie( complete different story, the 1st one is aLOT better) , http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/eZ_PsZZQzPI/ Very high production value. you can see many many sport bikes, nsr 250, cbr 250.......

its called 烈火战车, i think it means blazing fighter motorcycle.

Last edited:
"FASTER" is a great documentary about MotoGP.

An old classic is "The Wild One" with Marlon Brando. Very cheesy 1950's stuff.

Ok it's not a "bike movie" per se... but it's what got me hooked on bikes when I was a kid...

Black Rain, with Michael Douglas. Old, old movie, but it had a cool bike chase near the end.

Ok it's not a "bike movie" per se... but it's what got me hooked on bikes when I was a kid...

Black Rain, with Michael Douglas. Old, old movie, but it had a cool bike chase near the end.

And the beginning (sets up Nicks ability for the end chase). And the whole chop suey thing that started the drama.

Hey guys, I was wondering if you guys could name any bike movies (preferrably sport bike ones). I know torque & biker boyz aren't very well-made but I watch them for the bikes...

Any other relatively good ones?

Btw, I remember seeing this crazy japanese/chinese/taiwanese biker movie when I was on an airplane like 7 years ago. I remember he was afraid of going fast or something so his mentor made him take off the speedometer hand. What movie is that?!

R u talking about Legend of Speed `http://hkmdb.com/db/movies/view.mhtml?id=8463&display_set=eng`

Check out Easy rider with dennis hopper and a young jack nickelson

How about "Fled" with Stephen Baldwin and Lawrence Fishburne,nice bike chase near the end with a couple of Ducatis.

"On Any Sunday" simply rocks!

Watched "One Week" last night - pretty good... my favourite part was when the guy waved to an ATC rider ;)

"Dust to Glory" is another great movie, but that's more enduro/dirtbike oriented.

"On Any Sunday" simply rocks!

Watched "One Week" last night - pretty good... my favourite part was when the guy waved to an ATC rider ;)

One week is actually a good movie if you can get past all the BS weak story line

This ones for EnglishJ I know he must be a fan of David Essex! I saw the premier of this in 1980 with my dad, priceless. Silver Dream Racer

MV5BMjE1NzI4NzE3MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjQ0MjYxMQ@@._V1._SX99_SY140_.jpg

check out "worlds fastest Indian" with Anthony Hopkins

what a great and inspiring story line...the beginning of the movie is a bit slow but what a great story!!

The movie your talking about is the sequal to this movie( complete different story, the 1st one is aLOT better) , http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/eZ_PsZZQzPI/ Very high production value. you can see many many sport bikes, nsr 250, cbr 250.......

its called 烈火战车, i think it means blazing fighter motorcycle.

That was a cool movie! You got a link to the sequal?

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom